One|| The Exchange Student [edited]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Her eye colour is the bomb."

"Her body is goals."

"I envy her!"

I immediately head to my class, The Fashion Department. I gently knocked on the door and waited until I heard a large amount of noise as people ran to their seats. Can't they shut the fuck up?

"The teacher is back!"

"Quiet! We have an exchange student."

"Exchange student?"

"At our school?"

"A girl? A guy?"

I impatiently waited until the teacher called out. "Come on in,'' he ordered. I nonchalantly walked in with my hand in my pocket, my head slightly bobbing up and down to the music. Everyone became silent.

'Who is she?' Daniel thought.

"We have a special student. Please, Miss Lee can you quickly introduce yourself to us if you don't mind", he sounded sincere. "Special" my ass. "I'm Ji-Young Lee. Pleased to meet you." A few snickered, giggled and others just gave me looks of all sorts. "That was dull.'' The teacher scoffed. I couldn't care less, you ass.

I look around trying to get familiar with my new classmates. "Wait! Ji-Young Lee as in The Billionaire CEO of the Lee Company?!" Some girl jumped to her feet holding up a recent magazine with me on the cover, perking everyone's interest.

Everyone looks my way eyes wide and mouth hung open. A few began studying my appearance coming to a resolution that I was who they assumed I was. I smirk, instantly causing comments to erupt.

"Oh my god! That's really her!"

"I'm such a fan of her work!"

"Do you think she'll sign my magazine?"

"She's more beautiful in person."

I look at them with amusement. I felt pairs of stares on me and look over to them a boy and girl causing them to gasp slightly. Do I know them?

'She seems familiar' Zack and Mira looking at one another.

'She's a billionaire?!', Daniel screamed to himself.

The teacher noticed my agitation and quickly assigned me a seat. It was in the front beside a boy called Zack. A boy who was tall and had a lean, muscular physique. He had very sharp facial features, black hair that seemed to comb to the sides with gel. He also has narrow, almond-shaped eyes which gives a fierce stare. I felt my ears and cheeks go red, quickly covering my face in embarrassment, I realize he was also starring and taking in my features.

"Hi", I mutter out. "Yeah, hi", he responded. What is this feeling? My palms are sweaty, hearts racing and I feel into the stomach. Should I consult my doctor?

The teacher leaves the class, and I notice a bunch of girls surrounded a boy behind me causing me to curse under my breath as they accidentally bumped into my chair. I sense someone standing next to me causing me to open my eyes but to my surprise, it was the girl. I gave her a cold look completely unhappy at the moment. I wait for her to proceed.

"Hi, I'm Mira and this is Zack!", she introduced. "So...", I say not bothering to greet them back. This got them by surprise as if they were looking for another answer. We looked at each other, hoping someone would break the silence. "Do I know you?" I say leaning back in my chair out of boredom. I watch their eyes grow wide and then their faces fall. I didn't pay much attention and soon lost myself in the music, drifting off to sleep until someone shook me awake.

What the-. I tsked and looked up. It was a girl. She was talking to me and the boy behind me. His name was Daniel. "Hey-" She began. "Daniel, Ji-Young? Hi, I'm Zoe."