chapter two - in the shack

before you could say no, Bakugo had your arm interlocked with his and the two of you were on your way to the shack. 

by now, he was practically dragging you. your sword hung lazily at your side as he pulled you towards his home without emotion.

after what felt like a thousand years, he let you go in front of a relatively large home made from rustic stone and wood. you fell to your knees, your pretty green hero costume quickly being splattered by mud. "come on in, then, dumbass." he grunted, pushing open the wooden door, which gave a loud creak as he did. 

Bakugo stepped inside, not waiting for you to get up before making his way over to a polished marble counter. the inside of this home looked like heaven compared to the outside; the cabinets were made from a bright, polished cherry wood, with beautiful stained glass windows on each cabinet door. the counters were a bright white marble that looked as though it had been polished daily. the floors were made from black, white, and grey tiles, giving the room a nice and airy plaid look. on top of this, the counters were lined with spice racks, dried and fresh herbs, cutlery of all kinds, and cookware that you'd never even heard of.

you were brought out of your admiring when the deep voice of Katsuki Bakugo flooded back into your ears- "so. Y/N. you were sent to kill me, aye?" he said, turning around. he had a long, freshly sharpened steak knife in one hand and in the other a bundle of Chinese onion. his expression looked blank; it was absolutely impossible to read this man.

after a minute, you found the courage to stand up and straighten yourself up. "yes! and that's exactly what i'll do, you foul monster!" 

a/n: hi bruvs,, sorry this one's so short haha
ch. 3 will be longer! maybe even a special scene~~