MISSION

Craig, Seren and Luke entered a house.
It was bit run down but they managed.

As soon as they entered two kids ran up to them.

"Play with us.", they shouted. Seren bent down to their level and opened her mouth to say something when another voice cut her off.

"Oi!! Don't run like that!", the other voice said. They looked up to see a black haired boy with blue eyes, who looked about 15 in front of them.

"Cial! On babysitting duty again I See. Sucks to be you", Seren snickered.

"Says the one who almost got killed", he replied.

Just then the 17year old with the stoic look on her face entered the house. "Sorry, had some business to take care of", she emotionlessly mumbled before going into a room.

"(y/n) looks beat up." Luke murmured.

"Well she did, single handedly, save you guys from being hanged." Cial defended her."Let's just let her rest ok?"

The others nodded.
_____________________________

Later that evening:-

All of them were at the table when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it", luke said as he went to answer it.

_____________________

(Y/n)'s POV:-

Luke got up to answer the door. My eyes watched him emotionlessly as he opened the door. He looked a bit worried (😓😓😓) as he talked to the person on the other side.  He paused for a moment and glanced at me.

"(Y/n)..." He said. I got up and walked to the door. There was a man wearing clean and ironed clothes there, which gave away that he didn't belong here.

"What?", I asked the man.

"You're the leader I presume", he said.

"Yes. Your business here?" , I asked.

"Its about about a mission. You will receive a lot of money for this."

I sighed and replied, "And the mission is..."

"I can't tell you that. Someone else will."

I stood there thinking to myself before sighing again. I turned to the others. "Cial, stay with Isabel and Rose. You three come with me."

We left in a couple of minutes. The man lead us up the stairs.

"Looks like a big shot", I heard Seren whisper to the others behind me.

We reached the top and I had to shield my eyes for a moment. There wasn't much light there since a carriage stopped at the entrance that blocked most of the Light but was more than enough if you were underground since..... Forever.

"What is it?", I asked, wanting to get this over with.

"I have a mission for you", I heard a voice from the carriage although I couldn't see them properly.

______________________

THIRD POV:-

"What kind of mission?", Craig asked.

"I have a rival merchant and there is though competition between us if you know what I mean." He snickered a bit. "Anyway... I want his son dead and I believe you know his son."

"You really expect us to know a merchants son?" Seren, questioned, irritation obvious in her voice.

"I know its hard to believe. Even I do not understand why he would throw his own son to the underground but like I said he is a threat to my business and I want him eliminated."

".........." Silence.

(Y/n) broke the silence. "Are you gonna tell us who it is or not?"

"Oh yes.... It is I believe a boy named Cial."

Everyone was shocked and it was evident on their faces except (y/n) who stayed the same as ever.

"So what do you say?"

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the story. I'll try to update soon. 😁😁

Bit for now.... Peace out!!