"The girl is said to be a teenager who recently graduated. We tried to talk to the girl suspected to be her but she refused to appear on the camera and threatened to sue our reporter and channel in case we expose her. So we dug more into the identity of the said girl and talked to different people claiming to know her."

A news reporting holding the mic appears on the screen, who is obviously outside some cafe. He approaches an employee wearing glasses.

Reporter: Hello, what's your name?

Employee: Hi I'm Woojin

Reporter: Woojin-ssi, Miss *BEEEP* is rumoured to have worked here, or was she just a regular customer? Can you please tell us what kind of a person she is?

Employee: She's a great girl. Stay away from her, she doesn't like cameras and stuff alright?

The employee glares at the reporter and camera before walking inside the cafe. The reporter turns around to find a random person standing behind him.

Random person: I saw them once, Kim Taehyung and this girl together at Namsan tower. The girl is like thirteen or something, maximum fourteen I guess.

Reporter: O-kay?

The scene changes and the reporter is standing outside a high school

Reporter: Please introduce yourself.

Girl: I'm Yuna. The queenka of this school. I mean I'm a junior, sure, but I still rule this place.

she does a dramatic hair flip.

Reporter: What can you tell us about Miss *BEEEP* who is rumoured to be dating Kim Taehyung?

Girl: Yeah she attended school with my older sister. She's a *BEEP* honestly, like my sister said she wore these weird clothes and is kind of a foot shorter than Taehyung and eats smelly foods and umm you know, stuff. She's ugly af tbh.

The reporter walks to another student and asks the same question.

Reporter: Hi, what's your name?

Student: I'm Samuel

The student smiles.

The reporter asks him the same question

Student: I don't know her personally, but she's kinda cute. Very cute actually. Her smile is just beautiful and her eyes are sparkly and...

He trails off.

The clip ends abruptly and the camera focuses back on the two anchors appear again.