30

AUTHOR'S POV:

Taehyung parked his car and almost ran towards the address he had received. It wasn't easy finding that tiny studio apartment, but once he reached the floor where it was located, he couldn't miss it.

The door was ajar a bit, and as he stepped inside, he saw her form lying on the floor unconscious.

"Y/n!" he got to his knees and shook her shoulder a bit, and turned her around, placing her head in his lap. For a moment he was speechless, as he scanned her face. She was beautiful. Even though she looked pale, and her skin looked almost lifeless, she looked so pretty up close. He shook his head and got back to the situation at hand" Let's go to the hospital!" he whispered.

"Ngghh, no hospital... please..." she moaned and passed out again.

He scooped her up in his arms, bridal style and tried walking towards the bed, stumbling now and then. It was difficult to move around what with everything lying on the floor and the apartment being too small. He placed her on the bed and scrunched up his nose, not pleased with the tiny room he was seeing. There wasn't enough space to even walk through, everything was messy and it was hurting his aesthetics, he confessed to himself.

But then he looked at her and nothing else mattered. She was all he cared about. Seeing the girl he adored so much... up close, right in his reach was making him feel so strange. She looked so fragile and yet so tempting. He licked his lips, trying to calm his emotions, and dialled for a doctor, never removing his eyes from her face.

The doctor arrived soon with his assistant but judging from his expressions, he wasn't very pleased. Not because it was past 9 pm, but because he probably had never had to visit a neighbourhood like that one. The doctor did her examination and asked his assistant to get the medicines from the nearest pharmacy. Then he turned to Taehyung and gave him the instructions.

"She's suffering from a severe hyperthermia, and it's probably because of a throat infection that got complicated. Her body temperature has to go down by three degrees at least in the next few hours because we don't want any damage to her organs. I'll advice minimal clothing and ice packs. Keep checkin her temperature from time to time. Please start the antibiotics course asap and make sure she takes her medicine on time"

The medicine was brought and the doctor left. But Taehyung was left alone with y/n and his doubts. How was he ever going to resist her?

He looked around trying to find towels. Luckily, he found a mug and few of them right beside her bed. She had probably tried to bring her fever down herself.

He loosened his tie and sat down beside her, stroking her hair. Seeing her suffer was putting him through a pain he had never felt before. He wanted to go through it for her, he wanted her to be okay even if it meant he wasn't. He touched her forehead and it was burning.

Her thick, oversized jumper wasn't helping with her condition so he carefully rose her up a bit and pushed it upwards. The way her little frame fitted perfectly in his arms made him gulp down and want to think of something, anything other than her but it seemed he couldn't. She was the only thing on his mind. He took off the jumper, folding it neatly and putting it to a side. Then he looked down at her again. Shit, how could just a high school girl do that to him?

His trembling hand reached her buttons. He opened a few of them, unable to stop himself from staring. When doing the last few, his hand brushed against her skin and he groaned. Her skin was smooth, and silky, almost like rose petals and he wanted every inch of her to belong to him.

"Why do we have to meet like this..." he murmured.

He pushed her shirt down her shoulders, noticing her extraordinarily beautiful beauty bones, and how they complimented her slim, perfect neck. Her chest was heaving with heavy breathing and only after a good few minutes did he realise he was staring. He had had his intimate moments with other girls, but this was completely different. She was the first ever, person or thing he had wanted for sometime before getting. He never had to wait for something or someone before getting them. So naturally, it was a different and crazy feeling for him. Even with her in his arms he wasn't sure if she would be willing to submit herself to his will like he wanted or...

He soaked the towels and started placing them on her forehead, to the sides of her neck etc. She sighed, as if in relief and her eyelashes fluttered, about to let her eyes open.

But strange enough, he didn't want her to see him there, maybe because she had not agreed to meet him. So, with his heart beating like crazy, he just pulled the small towel down on her eyes from her forehead, blindfolding her. She didn't attempt to remove it, and let him continue. She started mumbling something and he realised it was a formal thanks ( . 감사합니다 : Kamsahamnida). He smiled, stroking her hair, kissing the top of her head.

He stayed there by her side, and the hours went by. Caring for her was making him feel so complete, so satisfied, it was unbelievable. It was as if that empty hole inside him was there no more.

"So this is how it's being with you..." he smiled again, examining her face, tracing every part with his fingers, touching her lips that were gaining their pinkish colour and moisture.

"Cake..." she mumbled again.

"Just that?" he chuckled, burying his head in the crook of her neck "I'm going to get you everything princess. Everything." he kissed her cheek, right near the corner of her mouth and hugged her closer, noticing that her body had cooled down a bit.

"Don't over work yourself baby girl, you've to take care of yourself from now on. Because you belong to me now" he kissed her forehead.

How would things be between them now that he knew he wanted her more than ever? And would she ever find out he had been there, so close to her?

"Never forget y/n, this is how close it came to. If you weren't passed out like you are, I would've already marked you as mine. And oh how I would love to see what becomes of your smart mouth when you I'm controlling this beautiful body of yours"

A/N:

Bighit have mercy on my broke ass!