68

*FLASH BACK*

"It's the first time you didn't meet the deadline Taehyung, I'm disappointed" his mother's voice was calm, but menacing.

"There was too much of it, too many blunders were made by your accountants, who aren't apparently as good as they profess"

"Or maybe, you've found a distraction" her voice was ice cold, just like her eyes as she stared into his soft brown ones.

"I don't understand..."

"Exactly Taehyung, you don't understand. You don't get how important every second of your time is. And there you are, wasting hours and hours on a stupid fling. I know about this new toy of yours."

"Mother..."

"If she was someone from our class, I would let it slide. But apparently you want an adventure or something, maybe you're tired of girls who actually suit you. So you are out there, wasting your precious time on girls who are a no match for you"

"I'll meet the deadline next time."

"I think you will" his mother walked out with a dignified gait and he sat there fisting his hair. How did she know? But then again, his mother had her ways.

"Jin hyung" he called the one person he trusted at that Hotel where he had left her "My mother knows"

"Oh" the voice from the other side was concerned too.

"Don't let her leave the room until I get there, her life maybe in danger"

"I'm in the Busan branch right now. But I'll call someone who can take care of her. I'll send you the number of this guy"

"Okay.But don't tell her not to leave, she's a bit quick with her temper. Just come up with some excuse or anything... I'm going to get Yeontan and take him to the Hotel. That'll give her a reason to stay there until I can figure out what to do" he hung up the phone and quickly finished looking through the files so his mother won't be mad. He was typing like a mad person when he received that call.

"She insists on leaving" the man on the other side told him.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. What now?

"Tell her to stay"

"She just won't listen to me"

Please y/n, please don't leave the Hotel. Mother won't have a scene created there because it's bad for business but once you step out of there... she would got to any length...

"Okay. But... just hold on for a few minutes...Just keep her there for a few minutes, ask her to call me or something... I'll sort the stuff out and she can leave..."

He collected the files and his laptop, walking...well, almost running to the office next to his.

"I sorted these out." he told the woman talking on the phone. She put down the phone and gave him a cold smile.

"Good"

"I won't meet her. I'll stay away. I'll let her go... but just don't hurt her"

"Deal. But the second you go back to see her, I won't keep my promise either"

He wanted to yell at her. To ask her if she actually was his mother, to tell her that he loved y/n more than her but he didn't want to get on her wrong side. She could hurt his precious girl who was making it way to easier for her by not listening to him.

"Okay" he had sighed.

"You both stay under my surveillance. Pack your stuff and get back to Kim's Palace. She goes back to where she belongs, your little honeymoon is over. The moment you mess up, I'll have to make a call and you'll regret it."