Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Sho's POV-:

A person needs someone to stay by their side. A friend, a family member, it may be anyone but we always needs someone by our side. For me, the four members were not just members; they are my family and my best friends. I can't live without them and they can't live without me as well. We are like childhood friends who know each other since junior high school. We've been through a lot together.

And then, there's Sakura, who was with me since we were elementary school kids. She has done a lot of things for me. I was not able to attend school often due to our Johnny's junior activities. She used to write notes for me so I could study whenever I get time. She used to teach me whenever I had some problem. She was the one who listened to my even stupidest lyrics. She was the one who stayed by my side even in my hardest times like in junior high school where I was so confused what to do and what to not. I even ended up getting irritated at her many times but she quietly listened to me.

After Arashi's debut, the distance between us grew. We didn't even meet after high school. I had told her about me enrolling in Keio University as Principal recommended. But I didn't know what she wanted to do in future and what she had decided. As a best friend, I should know everything about her and she knew almost everything about me. She could read my moods so easily. As I got busy in my activities, I didn't get time to search for her or try to contact her, though every night I used to talk to her photo.

Meeting her again I felt very happy. How can I put it in words? I don't know. She changed a lot. She has become much matured, young woman. She was childish fighting with me a lot of times. She was not much popular like me but everyone thought good of her. One or two of my friends really liked her back in high school. One time I heard one of them confessing her. I was super angry at him. I don't know why. Was I being an overprotective best friend? When I asked her about it, she said she don't have time stuff like boyfriends and all. At that time I felt calm. We used to go to school together and came back home together. We were not next door neighbors. Her house was a lane before my house.

I often used to go to her house but she used to come to my house almost every day. My mom and she had become like best friends. Whenever I and my mom used to fight, she always used to take mom's side saying whatever she is doing is for your sake. And I hated her doing this being my best friend. My younger sister Mai and younger brother Shu always used to get along with her. We used to do barbeque together with her family in our farm house. Those memories are so fresh that it feels like it was just a week before. Natsukashii~!

Sakura's POV-:

The day I met Sho again felt like dream. My heart was beating fast just hearing his voice. All these years, I thought we won't be able to meet again. Still, I kept on listening to his songs, watching his dramas and TV shows. I even tried for concert tickets but unluckily I was not able to go. We're best friends since elementary school. Being so popular, Sho never left me alone. We were always together. While going to school, during lunch breaks, while coming back home, in school festivals, going to eat something outside. We got along very well. Besides, we used to fight a lot as well. He used to irritate me by teasing me. He used to fight with his mom a lot and I always used to take Obasan's side. And he used to hate me for that. He used to say that being his best friend I should always take his side. Sho's parents were strict regarding Sho's studies and school stuff. So, I always used to make notes for him when he was absent in school. He never thanked me though instead used to tease me for my handwriting. I was an average girl. I was not very good at studies and also not good in looks. Sho once told me that one or two of his friends liked me. I was surprised. One of them also confessed me but I refused him. Sho heard it and he was very angry at him. He was not talking to that boy. It was so hard to calm him down. He asked me the reason why I refused to date that boy; I told him that I don't have time for such stuff.