Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I am Takemoto Sakura. Finally, this is my third and final year in this Keio High School. I was excited to meet everyone after holidays. I want to listen to their stories of what they did in holidays and what they have decided for their future.

I smiled as I walked through the gate of Keio High School. I stood there for a minute watching the Sakura petals fall. The bell rang and I was reminded that the class will be starting soon.

I ran towards the building. On the notice board outside, there were lists of our names class wise. I checked my name which was in Class 3-A.I looked here and there and I found many familiar faces as well as unfamiliar faces of first year students. I changed into my indoor shoes and went inside the class.

"Ohayou!" I wished as I went inside the class.

"Ohayou Sakura!" my friends wished me.

I went and sat on my bench beside the window. I looked outside through the window. The Sakura tree was looking really beautiful. Suddenly, someone covered my eyes with hands.

"Ah!" I was startled. "Ai!" I shouted as I found out the person who covered my eyes.

She laughed as she uncovered my eyes. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Sashiburi!" she hugged me.

"Sashiburi Ai!" I smiled.

"Ohayou Minna!" I quickly looked behind as I heard that voice. That voice which I was longing to hear. That voice which gives me Goosebumps. That voice which makes butterflies in my stomach fly.

"Ah! Ohayou Sakurai!" others wished him.

Ai hit me on my hand and smirked as I looked at her.

"Nani?" I asked.

"umm...hmm" she nodded her head in no.

I saw him coming towards me. My heart started beating fast.

"Yo, Sakura! Sashiburi!" he smiled.

I kept mum and turned away my head towards the window.

"Doushitano?" he asked me what had happened to me.

I still kept mum.

"Sakura?"

"Sho-kun, she is angry with you." Ai told him

"Eh? Nande?"

"Nande te? Sho-kun, you didn't called her or meet her even a single day in the holidays. You didn't even reply her mails. Won't she be angry?" Ai told him.

"Ah! That's why she is angry." He then looked at me and turned me towards him. He leaned down a little bit and kept his hands on my shoulder. My heart was beating even faster now. I could smell his perfume and it was driving me crazy. Being in love with your best friend is crazy.

"Gomen, Sakura!" he apologized. "I wanted to be in contact with you and also wanted to meet you, but this work of Johnny's was not letting me do anything else. Hontoni Gomen!"

I wanted to forgive him but as a best friend I should not. I wanted to make an eye contact with him but he was too close.

Then, Sensei came at the right time.

"Everyone, get to your seats." Sensei asked us.

Everyone returned to their seats and Sho sat on his seat beside me. The class started.

In the lunch break I and Ai were having our bento in the canteen area. Sho came running.

"Sakura! Can I have my bento with you?" he asked.