Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Sho's POV-

Today, I will take Sakura to her house. I haven't told her though. I told her that we are going for a drive.

I was ready and waiting for her in front of the car.

"Sho-chan, take this as a chance and confess her." Aiba told me.

"Aiba-kun, I don't think I will be good enough for her. We are idols, we need to think about our fans more than anything. And I won't be able to be around her due to work. I won't be able to make her happy. What if something happens to her while we are on a tour or somewhere far from her? I won't be able to protect her." I tried to explain to him.

"So, you think that you can't make her happy. Sho-chan, she knows everything about you, your work. Still, she loves you. Even if you are not around, she will be happy as long as you love her. Think about it properly." He patted my shoulders, "Itterasshai (Be careful on your way)!" he smiled and went inside.

"Gomen Sho, I took quite a time!" Sakura came running.

"Let's go now!" I just smiled and opened the door of the care for her.

We settled in the car and started driving. I put on Arashi's music because Sakura insisted on doing so.

We were enjoying the music silently. No one talked for a while.

"Sho!" Sakura broke the silence between us.

"Nani (What)?"

"Takuya, he proposed to me again. He is serious about me." She said. I took a quick glance at her. She was looking outside the window.

"What do you think Sakura? Do you think you can be happy with him?" I asked her. Does she still love me?

"I don't know. He loves me so much. He will do his best to keep me happy." She said without looking at me.

"I know he loves you so much, but what about the person Sakura loves?" I said something which I shouldn't have.

She must have been taken aback by my words. I focused on the road ahead. She said nothing. We could only hear the songs now. After an hour or something, we reached her house. I stopped the car and looked at her. She was asleep.

I got down and opened the door of her seat.

"Oye Sakura!" I called her. She opened her eyes.

"Eh? Where are we? Why did you stop the car?" she asked.

"Get off the car first!" I held her hand and helped her get off the car.

She looked here and there and then looked at me as she realized where we were.

"Sho, why?" I could sense some anger in her voice.

"Let's go inside!" I pulled her along.

"No! I won't!" she pulled back her hand from my grasp. "Let's go back!"

"Sakura, you need to end this. Otherwise, you won't be able to move forward. What had happened with your parents, you need to talk and end it!" I tried to explain to her.

"I can't talk to someone who doesn't even care about me!"

"Sakura, have some confidence in yourself. You have proved yourself. You don't have to worry about anything. And if still, it doesn't work, I am there to support you!" I held her hand again and assured her.

I pulled her along the gate. I rang the bell and after a few seconds, someone opened the door for us.

"Sho-kun!" a cheerful sound greeted me.