Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Riida's POV-

Today, I woke up early than the others and woke them. Me, who is always quiet was talking and yelling at the lads a lot. I was so excited today. We were going to discuss about the wedding ceremony today. Satomi is also coming with her parents and my parents are also coming today. I am so excited for the wedding. The boys took holiday for me and I love them so much.

"Minna, arigatou na! (Thank you everyone!)" I grinned.

"Why are you grinning too much?" Nino said, "And why the hell you woke everyone so early?"

"Because today is an important day." I frowned.

Nino rolled his eyes and went to take bath.

"Geez, this little brat!"

"Ohayou Nii-san!" Sho-kun came down getting all ready.

It made me smile somehow.

"Ah, ohayou Sho-kun! You got ready!" I beamed.

"Hai, I am so much excited to plan your wedding Nii-san." Sho-kun made me so happy.

"Honto? (Really?)" I smiled widely.

"There's someone more excited than me." Sho-kun laughed.

"Dare? (Who?)"

"RIIDA! RIIDA!" there came our Aibaka running. There was some kind of magazine in his hands. "See this, there are lot of wedding planning ideas in this magazine."

"Ah! Arigatou na!" I took at magazine. "Eh! There are a lot of things given in it."

"Deshyo! (I told you so!)"

"Aiba-kun is so much excited." MatsuJun came out of nowhere and took the magazine out of my hands.

"Ahh, this is good." He showed something to Aiba-kun and Sho-kun. They started discussing and planning about the wedding. Nino came and joined them as well.

They all are excited. I was happy when I finally got permission from the Jimushou (Agency). And they said yes on one condition. A year after my marriage, Sho-kun must get married then after 1 year, Aiba-kun, then Nino and then lastly MatsuJun. I talked to everyone about it. They all agreed. I don't know why they agreed, because I should get married or they really want to get married. Well, I know that MatsuJun is ever ready for getting married with Mao-chan. They are dating for years but Jimushou didn't give them permission. He was really sad about it but Mao-chan stayed by his side. I really want them to be together. I don't understand Nino. He had said that he has a girl he likes but never told her name. I wonder who she is. I am worried about Sho-kun and Aiba-kun. Sho-kun is so busy with his schedule of News Zero, dramas, other shows, interviews and stuff. He had made himself busy. He has been waiting for Sakura-chan, his childhood best friend. He is so busy that he has no time searching her. Aiba-kun doesn't pay attention to things like love and romance. I want him to find himself a girl he likes and she loves him as well.

The door bell rang and the chain of my thoughts broke. I went to open the door. As soon as I opened the door, a pair of beautiful brown eyes and a charming smile on the rosy lips greeted me. I smiled wider.

"Ohayou Satoshi!" she greeted me. Her voice is really angelic. Though I listen to her voice every day, it always makes me feel the way as if I listened if first time. And now, I am going to listen to this voice for lifetime.

"Satomi!" I held her hand. "Come in!"

We came in.

"Satomi-san!" everyone yelled in unison.