Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Sakura's POV-

The alarm broke my sleep and I woke up. It was Monday so I had to go to the office. I left my bed and tied my hair. Giving a small yawn I left my bedroom. Sho was still sleeping on the sofa.

"Baka Sho! Can't he take any blanket or something like that from the wardrobe?" I sighed and brought a simple blanket. I covered him with the blanket.

How cute he looks when he is sleeping!

I smiled and went to fresh up. I hope Sho doesn't have any work. I don't want him to break his sleep. He was there for me at night. I went into the kitchen to make breakfast and a nice coffee to freshen up myself from last night so that I can focus on work.

I was busy making the breakfast so I didn't realize when Sho wake up.

"Sakura, ohayou!" he wished me good morning as he hugged me from behind.

"O-Ohayou, Sho!" I wished him back hesitatingly, surprised by his hug. "I'm making breakfast Sho. If you have to go to work, eat the breakfast, and then you can go." I told him.

"Okay. But I don't have work till evening." He said finally breaking the hug.

"Sou ka (I see)!" I replied.

He leaned on the kitchen counter next to me. "Sakura, are you okay?" he asked me.

"I'm fine now. Arigatou Sho!" I said as I smiled thanking him.

"You don't have to push yourself Sakura. If you don't have any feelings for that person, you don't have to marry him or try to love him just because he loves you." Sho said. I looked at him his eyes were fixed on the floor. "You will not become happy if you don't even love the person you are going to marry. Don't rush your decisions."

What Sho was saying was right. I can understand but I don't want to. It might be stupid of me. I know very well that I am rushing everything, but it's only for forgetting my feelings for Sho.

"I know. Don't worry, I will be fine!" I gave him a smile and returned to make him a coffee.

"It's obvious that I will worry. I don't like that Takuya guy that much." He said making faces.

"Sho!" I started laughing trying to change the atmosphere.

"Don't laugh." He said frowning.

"You looked so cute making those weird faces." I continued to laugh as I pinch his cheeks.

"Shut up!" he said as I handed him the coffee mug.

"I am going to bath, till then take your time. After I get ready, we will leave." I told him before leaving the kitchen.

After an hour or so, I locked the house and we left. He insisted on driving me till my office but I insisted on going by bus. At the end, I won and I asked him to go home. In around an hour I reached my office.

There was a meeting regarding a new project today. So, I had to arrange everything in the meeting room. As I opened the meeting room, I saw Takuya doing something. I felt a bit embarrassed to face him.

"Ohayou Takuya!" I wished him to try to sound cheerful.

"Ohayou Sakura!" he smiled as he wished me back.

The next second, both of us became silent and focused on the work we had to do. I wanted to apologize for my behaviour but I don't know how to say.

"Sakura, I am sorry for yesterday. I should have thought about your feelings." Takuya apologized.

"It was my fault Takuya, I'm sorry!" I apologized.