Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Sho's POV-

It's been a week since I last met Sakura. I angrily left her apartment. It made me angry how easily said that the Takuya bastard is there for her. As her best friend, can't I be there when she needs me? After I left, she messaged me apologizing. Well, I also pretended that it was nothing to be angry about. But it really made me angry.

Arashi was on a location shooting. It was Sunday. I planned on meeting with Sakura but she told me that she already had plans with Takuya and it spoiled my mood again. Seems like Sakura and Takuya were going to meet Sakura's parents. They wanted to meet him too. We were sitting in our vanity van. I was reading a newspaper. Not exactly reading but pretending that I am reading but I am just thinking about Sakura and Takuya and it was irritating.

I slammed the newspaper on the table.

"Oye! I think instead of irritating yourself, why don't you properly accept your feelings and confess Sakura-chan!?" I heard Aiba saying.

"Sho-kun, Aiba-kun is right! Otherwise, you will be late!" now it was Nino.

I ignored those two.

"Don't ignore us! We are saying for your sake!" Aiba-kun said.

"Urusai!" I got up and left the van.

I really don't behave like this. I am always calm in any situation but now I am so fed up. I feel frustrated because Sakura easily moved on from me. Was I feeling sad and hurt?

I looked at the sky.

Soon the shooting started and I didn't find time to think about Sakura again.

In the evening, as the shooting ended, we got back in our car to go back home. I took out my phone to check for any updates. I saw Sakura's messages.

Sakura: Sho, my parents really liked Takuya. I told him that I was happy to marry him. Dad said he is perfect for you. We haven't decided on the date yet but Takuya says that he wants to get married soon so my parents also said that next month would be perfect. I will call you at night. Otsukare~

So, she finally decided to marry him. I just sat silently staring at the message. Suddenly, my eyes felt watery and few drops of water fell down on the phone screen. I wondered what it was and then I realized as those drops rolled over my cheeks, it was my tears.

Aiba-kun was sitting beside me. I didn't move. But maybe he noticed because he held my hand.

"I told you, you'll be late!" he said sadly.

Others looked at me. Jun-kun gave me his handkerchief and I wiped my tears.

"Talk with her," Ohno-san said.

After that, no one talked. Everyone was silent. How could they understand me even when I don't say anything? Their care and kindness are making me cry more. I kept looking outside the window till we reached home.

I went back to my room as soon as we had our dinner. I took bath and was sitting on my bed trying to write lyrics. My phone rang. The caller was Sakura. I walked into the gallery as I picked the call.

"Moshi Moshi (Hello) Sho!" she sounded cheerful.

"Doushita (What happened)?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I told you that I will call you at night." She spoke.

"Ah, yes!" I said plainly.

She told me how meeting with her parents and Takuya went. I was just listening.