08|We came

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

The sound of horses galloping sounded over the remote hill. The three horses leaving behind a trail of turned earth and flattened plants. The laughter of the three riders was clearly audible in the wind, as their horses galloped.

The riders made their horses slow down a little as they got closer to their destination.

The first rider to come to a stop was clad in a white and blue tunic with a midnight blue cape. Her wild hair moved a little in the wind as she turned around in her saddle to see how far behind her two companions were. Both of their horses were galloping quickly but still remained side by side.

"You should have used your magic dear brother." One of the riders looked at the younger boy, said rider was dressed in dark armour with a red cape while the boy was clad in green and gold clothes. "I had to carry all the food. I was being slowed down." The boy smirked at the man next to him, who laughed warmhearted before dismounting his dark brown horse and turning to help the boy out of his saddle.

"You claim to be a better rider than me, yet I was still able to arrive before." The woman laughed a little as she spoke making the boy laugh and the man smile "You are simply smaller."

The three were seated or lying on a cloth that laid on the soft grass, food in between them while jokes and stories where shared.

The woman looked up at the sky, the sun was already lowering "You should prepare yourself to leave." The three didn't speak for a moment before the man got up and started saying his goodbyes. "I'll be alright. I shall bring glory to our family." He assured the other two, his words were gladly believed "I have no doubt that you shall." The woman gave him a last hug before he turned to look at the younger boy and gave him a last hug.

The two riders sat on the hill as their brother rode home. "Why did you not join him?" The boy looked up at the woman who smiled at him before wrapping an arm around him and squeezing him a little "Than who would take care of you?"

Freya's eyes looked at the many colours around her. It had been over 1000 years since she first had used the Bifrost but she would never stop being amazed at the rainbow of colours that would surround her. A hand wrapped around her own, slightly startling her before she gave it a squeeze once she realised who's hand it was.

Solid ground started forming under the feet of the group. And as the beautiful colours vanished, they made way for harsh sunlight and they seemed to have arrived in a desert.

Freya quickly raised her hand in front of her eyes to block out the harsh sunlight from shining in her eyes.

The landscape around the group was sand, as far as they could see.