Freya and Bucky bonus

* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *

"Oh,Take me back to the night we met

When the night wasn't full of terrors."
~ Lord Huron
* .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·. *
1934

Freya's green eyes looked with excitement at the buildings and people around her. Sure it was nothing compared to Asgard, but Midgard held it's own unique charm. Bucky walked down the street, a lopsided grin on his face and his hands tucked away in his coat.

Both only noticed the other once they had bumped into each other. Freya had forced herself to not use her telekinesis as she felt herself fall backwards, yet before Freya could hit the ground, two arms wrapped tightly around her and pulled her into someone's chest "Sorry ma'm." The man made sure Freya had regained her balance before letting her go. It was only when the woman looked up that Bucky realised that she couldn't be much older than him, she was in her mid twenties or late twenties at the most "No need to apologise, I am Freya Odinsdottir." Bucky looked her up and down before his all too famous smirk appeared on his face "I'm Bucky Barnes."

Freya gently shook his hand with a smile on her face "Bucky? Is that a common name around here? No, wait I shouldn't have asked, forgive me." Bucky laughed softly at the short woman "It's all right, Bucky is just a nickname."
The pair stood there in silence for a few seconds before Bucky cleared his throat and "Want to go for a coffee?" His crystal blue eyes looking directly at her forest green ones "I would love to."

Bucky smiled as he offered Freya his arm, which Freya gladly took and allowed him to guide her towards his favourite dinner "So tell me doll, where is your beautiful accent from?" Freya quickly thought of the lessons that Frigga had given about Midgard "Norway."

A/N:
Just a short sweet chapter about Freya and Bucky's encounter all those years ago.

A/N:Just a short sweet chapter about Freya and Bucky's encounter all those years ago

[word count:326]