Bonus Chapter!!!

A recap from Roses and Thorns!!😘

It was one of those sunny days and Karen, 20 now was in a very short skirt peach in color with a white chiffon blouse, silver heels, her long hair in a messy bun.
She got out of her car madly, carried her handbag and a magazine and stormed in a huge building with a title
Vasiliev Enterprises the HQs which were in Moscow, Russia.
She passed the reception without a greeting and was thankful that, the stupid annoying secretary hasn't tried to stop her from going further or she'd have regretted it!.
She went to the elevator and hit the button madly, this was a private one, none but her or family used it, and for once, she thanked her new surname.
The doors of the elevator opened and she hit the road to the top floor which had a room titled CEO, she sighed in anger, CEO my foot!.

She didn't even knock, she just opened the door and entered, two men in black were standing in front of the CEO who was sitting on his mahogany chair lazily.
'And why didn't you call?', the CEO asked her in a bit sour tone, she rolled her eyes at him, so he wanted to play dumb huh?, he'll surely face it rough.
She threw the magazine on his table angrily she was so done with him.
'How about you explain why you couldn't keep your dick in your stupid boxers?!!', she yelled at him starring at those beautiful grey eyes with a shade of blue-, scratch that she's supposed to be angry!.
The CEO looked at the men and barked, 'Leave!'.
The two men left leaving them alone to murder each others in peace.

Karen folded her arms and looked at the devil from Mars,
'Where was I?, oh, yes your-'.
'And why are you wearing a so damn short dress?', he asked angrily.
She had done it on purpose, he can't control her life anymore, from that day, they were done.
'It's a skirt!!', she yelled at him, he didn't even flinch which fueled her anger.
'Don't fucking care!, I thought I prohibited you from wearing these pieces of clothes!', he told her, his eyes drinking her sweet caramel skin starting mid thigh to those long legs which were in silver heels and-.
'None of your business!', she looked at him, how could her do this to her?, he cheated on her and it was when?, last night?, maybe that's why he wasn't on the fashion show event after all, her third runway in Russia!.

'How could you?....I....I trusted you and you, you dared to cheat on me', she cooled down now, the reality hurting like a knife piercing her skin.
The CEO mussed his dark brown hair in anger, 'Look, it was a mistake okay?, I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing!'.
Karen laughed bitterly, 'So, you're telling me that you got drunk, oh no, you went to drink on the night that I was on my third runway, the one you had promised to come, is that it?'.
'Shit!!, was it yesterday?'.
Reality hurts like hell!.
Has anyone ever told you that?.
She wanted to hit something, a wall, no, a table, a chair?, his face?, Yes!.
She swallowed her tears,
'No, it was last year'.
If this is how disappointment feels then she's done with this devil, for good, she didn't realize that she's crying until she felt his thumbs on her cheeks wiping away the tears, she pushed him away madly.
'Don't. Touch. Me. Ian!', she took steps back as if he's a deadly disease.
Ian mussed his hair, damn!, how could he be so careless?, he's fucked up big time!.

'It was just sex...nothing more, they don't mean shit to me, I don't even remember their names!'.
Karen wanted to vomit,
'Sex?, they?, how many were they?'.
Shit!.
Double shit!.
Did he say they?, this is fucked up, so fucked up!, 'I-'.
Kate raised her hand to stop him,
'No more!, I gave you everything Ian!!, everything you ever wanted you ungrateful fucker!, my attention, my time, my purity, you-'.
'Don't make it such a big deal, I'm sure you'd have lost it to some other guy sooner or later, I already told you it was just sex, nothing more, she or they don't mean a thing to me!!', he yelled at her.

Her eyes watered, endless tears streamed her cheeks, she'd saved her respect for him, him, him!!, so that's how cheap he thinks of her?, a whore?, so on that day, when they made love, correction, had sex, it never meant anything to him?,  when was it again, a month ago?, two months ago?.
She should've listened to her mother Kate Moretti.
As if realizing his mistake, he mussed his hair and cursed in Russian.
'Shit!, I never meant to-'.
She cleared her throat,
'Don't bother, I know you meant every word and I'm sorry that you', she took a deep shaking breath,  don't cry, she told herself, just maintain eye contact Karen, 'You....I......we, you had to pretend for me'.

'It isn't like that and you above all people should know that!'.
She faked a smile, 'Don't ever look for me Ian Vasiliev, never we're done!'.
She took her purse and headed to the door,
'Karina!, Karina!...wait!'.
Karen held the door's handle with teary eyes, 'It's Karen, my name is Karen, have a good day!', she opened the door and left.

She went back to the house which she was sharing with Ian, took her purse only and called a taxi which took her to the airport, when she reached there, she went to the bathroom, took off her wedding rings, yes she'd married him just a month ago in a secret civil wedding, how stupid of her!.
She also took off the earnings he'd given her, who knows if they're tracked, she kept them in a plastic bag and threw them in a dustbin, she'd get new ones that's for sure.
She washed her face, that's it, she's done with Ian, he was a sick sadist, she went and waited for her plane, France here she comes!.

So Karen and Ian's book is out, it's called Roses and Thorns, check it out!!.