Chapter 34

So, Kate here, isn't she hot?

Few days later, Kate was smiling endlessly as she hanged up, Gabriel had been calling her frequently ever since she and Karen left his pent house a week ago

Few days later, Kate was smiling endlessly as she hanged up, Gabriel had been calling her frequently ever since she and Karen left his pent house a week ago. He's trying, true to his word, he hadn't come to visit then since that day but she understood, it's important that he takes care of his business first, she didn't want her Karen to be in danger, never.
She went to Karen's room, ever since Gabriel used his Mafia tone on her, she's become a good girl somehow.
She asked her to add ketchup in her food, she smiled, at least she got someone of her own size.
She called out, 'Karen! Karen!!, we're going to be late!'
The two were going to the park, and the little Moretti was delaying them, what was she doing anyway?.
She opened the door but it got pushed back suddenly before she even got the glimpse of the room.
'Go away!!!!!', the little devil yelled in her high pitched voice.

Kate rolled her eyes and went back downstairs, 'Then hurry up!!!!'.
She went to the kitchen where the two nannies were, 'We'll have dinner outside, please don't count us on your menu'
'Yes ma'am', they chorused.
Kate was in a black ripped jeans, white baggy T-shirt printed in red
I'm her mommy with white sneakers don't ask her, it's all Karen's crazy idea.
'Gabriella!!!!'
Damn.
This will get her attention, she came out running in a similar outfit only that her T-shirt was printed, I'm her little girl.
She looked at her
'Katherine Berger mommy', Kate rolled her eyes at her comment, ever possessive of her, 'You are crazy Karen!'
She held her hand and led her outside to the SUV waving at her nannies.

She looked at her 'Katherine Berger mommy', Kate rolled her eyes at her comment, ever possessive of her, 'You are crazy Karen!'She held her hand and led her outside to the SUV waving at her nannies

Antonio and Marco were waiting for them inside the SUV, it's their new life now and there's nothing she can do about it, Gabriel and his rules.
'Antonio?'
Kate turned to her baby, what did she want this time?.
'Yes miss?'
She frowned, 'Where is my boyfriend?'
Oh no.
Kate rolled her eyes,
'Remind me to tell your father that you're still calling him that!'
Marco turned, 'He's busy miss, I can be yours for today'.
She shook her head, 'No thanks, I only love him!'
What?
Marco laughed, 'Nice kid you have here ma'am, she'll make a good girlfriend in the future'
Kate sighed, 'Don't encourage her Marco'

They reached the park and Karen was so happy, she was pulling Kate running.
'Hey!.., slowly, Gabriella!!!'.
Karen pouted and that made Kate laugh so hard. After walking around the zoo, swings, they sat and had sandwiches, Kate wiped Karen's lips and was shocked to hear that Karen's no longer friends with her longtime friend, Luisa.
She shrugged, 'She's not nice mommy'
'And why is that?', when and why was the little girl dumped, Karen's ever picky.
'I got a new one!', she beamed
'And what's her name?'