Ali: thank you so much.

I turn around I see Hanna asleep on the chair with Emily.

Ali: wake up!!

Emily: fuck what happened is she ok!?

Han: aw my ear!

Ali: yeah just the flu were good to go.

Nurse: ok so I'm going to take out her iv line then you guys can go.

She takes it out I pick up brea she lays her head on my shoulder Emily raps her arm around me and kisses my head.

Emily: I have work today you should come  and we can go shopping for the girls. I'm really sorry about last night baby I was way out of line.

Ali: I was too I forgive you but just please let's not do that again.

She nods we kiss we head to the car I put brea in hanna sits in the back with her she falls asleep her head in the car seat I hear brea laughing I know she's pulling her hair or something.

Emily: I think she's feeling better?

Ali: yeah that's her I'm up to no good laugh.

We park in the drive way I look at the time 7 Emily has to leave in 15 minutes to get to work.

Ali: ok baby I'll see you later I'm going to bring them in. Hanna wake up!!

Han: I'm up I'm going to bed come on brea.

She goes in the house I kiss Emily one more time and we get out. I head up to check up on Shea she's still asleep I walk to Emily's room and fall asleep on the bed.

I wake up at 10 I roll over I see they are still sleeping I get out of bed and do my morning routine I jump out with shower. I rap a towel around me I walk out and Pam scares the shit out of me.

Pam: hey Alison!

Ali: hey mrs. Fields what's up.

Pam: how is brea is she ok?

Ali: yes she is that you for asking hey I was wondering if I can throw Emily a birthday party it's going to be a surprise party.

Pam: yeah sure I'll see you later honey.

I walk to Emily's room Hanna is up I take the towel off.

Han: you sure you had twins your body looks good!

Ali: really thanks the part I love from having them is my boobs they got a lot bigger.

I get dressed in something cute.

I change the girls in to something warm Hanna picks out there outfit