Chapter•11•

The mission brief was very very brief and barely had any information. They would have expected the pilot to be someone from Runeterra but no, she wasn't.

They just looked around the plane as they waited to arrive at Runeterra. They didn't know where the hell the disturbance was and it could be practically anywhere.

They thought about Baron Nashor(hopefully I spelt it right) terrorising the people with its own powers and creating a huge destruction.

They didn't know what to expect especially in Runeterra where literally almost anything is possible.

They sighed out loud.

"Guys what are we going to do?" Kai'Sa asked clearly stressed out by the whole mission thing. Failure is not an option at all. It is one of the criteria to be confirmed a debut opportunity.

"I don't know. The briefing was really very brief. No description of disturbance and all." Ahri sighed. She is the leader and she has to ensure that all of them get through this together.

Akali sighed as she played with her weapons.

"Clearly you guys are all too stressed out about this. The training and all we went through it, I know that we can get through this together as a team." Evelynn said as she provided some sort of boost to the girls.

"Right we will be fine and we will conquer this, whatever the problem is." Ahri said.

Then they all bathed in silence until the reach Runeterra.

Then the plane came to a stop. They took off the straps as the back door opened. They stepped out and they saw a party.

All of Runeterra was there. The place was nicely decorated with all the streamers and banners. There was a huge spread of food that could feed the whole world.

The four girls were stunned.

"Happy Debut Day!" Everyone was shouting in unison except them.

"Debut? Since when we debuted?" Ahri whispered to Akali.

"Your music video is trending #1 on youtube!" Lucian shouted from the back as he was on his phone viewing the music video.

It was just posted this morning.

They knew that they had already recorded the music video and some trainees were already sent home while some continued to sign with the company.

They were so shocked. They were so happy they were in tears already.

~~~

Something unexpected? I don't know anyway happy reading. Do check out my updating schedule on my about/bio.

I'll update this book on Sundays.

Sorry for the long wait :)