Chapter •2• before debut Kai'Sa

Kai'Sa pov

Walking through the Void with Cho'Gath. To be rather honest, life has rather been boring lately in the void. So difficult to be ruthless when all your opponents are magical monsters.

It took me so much time to reach my current status as the 'Daughter of the Void'.

"Hey should I leave the void and explore the world?" I asked my companion for the walk.

"RAWR {No you should'nt. You need to be loyal to the Void. It gave you your skills and abilities and all that you need here. Why leave?}" he said.

"Why not? Loyal to the Void? What would I achieve if I am only in the Void? You know I really like singing and dancing. It is not that difficult right?" I said kind of annoyed with his answer.

Every single one of them here are loyal to the Void. Brainwashing and all, the usual. It is after all a place full of magic and it is not that difficult to kill anyone. It is something I wish I don't ever have to do but it is inebriated because of survival.

"RAWR {Be loyal. That is what you were taught from young. And fight. You know how strict it is. If you lose, you lose your life. You are created for massive destruction remember that.}" he lectured me and I was getting pissed by his companionship.

"Sigh seriously Cho'Gath? Like all you have to say is be loyal to the Void?" I just shot him with one of my spell shots and he is knocked out cold to the ground.

Can't a girl have dreams of doing something more? Killing is not an option. Walking through the dark woods of the Void thinking about my non existence future and probably would be stuck here forever.

I just sit on the grass filled ground alone. I have no one that I can share my dreams with. Truthfully I'm just a lonely girl in this monster filled part of Runeterra.

The Void is no home but a battle field and I am constantly threatened by the others because of my status. Right a human overpowering the monsters, they can't accept the fact that I beat them.

I'm always forced to carry my team, lead those useless troops out to battle with the others. Why me? I have a dream too. No one cares about me at all.

A tunnel then appeared beside where I was sitting and there stood Rek'Sai, my best friend and partner in crime.

The sounds he makes are gentle and a little more high pitched than Cho'Gath which I don't really mind. At least he is a much better monster than that stupid, idiotic monster.

"rawr {Why are you so down today? Come on, let's go play some pranks.}" he suggested which is something I would never say no to but today, I just wasn't in the mood for pranks now.

"No Rek'Sai. I'm just feeling so frustrated now. I really want to go explore the rest of the world except Runeterra and maybe develop myself. That stupid Cho'Gath has just ruined my mood by telling me to stay loyal to the Void." I ranted. Only Rek'Sai would understand me and the only person who would hear me rant about whatever.

"rawr {Oh... well you can't really blame him. He is the only one who rebelled against the great Rulers of the Void so they made him go through a 200 year long brainwashing process. Poor thing. He would definitely support you if he wasn't brainwashed so thoroughly.}" I was shocked by the truth though. I'm starting to feel bad for Cho'Gath but whatever.

"So tell me, what should I do?" I asked, he always gives good advices despite his inexperience.

"rawr { First please the Ruler, then plead him to let you go. I bet he wouldn't allow his 'daughter' be disappointed.}" I just nodded at his suggestion while I stared into space formulating an elaborate plan to allow me to be able to explore.

A tall order I have to somehow complete...