Christmas special!!!!

This is my first special for this book so things that I write in this chapter would not actually affect the actual story and seriously sorry for not updating. My work place keeps calling me in to work because people there are so irresponsible and I'm being paid like minimum wage.

Anyway enjoy this chapter.
———————————————————————————————
Akali was sharpening her trusty knives and daggers and all sorts of sharp stuff. Obviously she knew that it was Christmas but she couldn't bother with it. She was sharpening her knives peacefully when she felt a tap on the shoulder and slashed the person who did it, deep. She turned around and saw the group's youngest, Kai'Sa with a deep gash on her arm.

"Ya! Kai! I told you so many times not to disturb me whenever I'm sharpening my knives! Look at what happened. Oh my god!" Akali scolded as she pulled the younger to the sink to wash her wounds that has blood pooling out of them. She quickly clean up the wound and wrapped it up nicely. She was trained in first aid before entering the group, in case she killed someone she shouldn't have.

Tears were brimming to the youngest eyes as the pain was too overwhelming for her. She push away the tears and looked up at the older, "Ahri said dinner is ready. She got take out and she asked me to come get you." her voice trembling from the pain.

"Okay. Well you could've waited until I was done with my knives. Come back is coming soon and we can't afford you not to be there. You have the most fanboys and girls. Come on then we will go out now. I'll stop with my knife sharpening for now." Akali said gently afraid that any harsh tone could cause the youngest to break down into cries.

She held the girl gently and pulled her towards the common dining area. The table was a feast. Many types of food ranging from the smallest of all, the berries to the turkey which stood the centre stage. Akali led the girl to her seat as she went to her own seat and all of them started eating.

"Akali! Why did you slash our baby!" Ahri scolded as she ran over to Kai'Sa and care for her.

"I thought she was an attacker ok. I wrapped her up and she will be fine. It is Christmas can we like not fight?" Akali tried to appease the leader.

They all cared for the youngest because she is so vulnerable despite being from the void. She put up a tough front just to scare people off as well as keep her status there. Now she would break down at the smallest of things as the older girls would baby her and care for her.

"Come on let's dig in, the food is getting cold and I bet our little girl is hungry as well." Evelynn the peacemaker started to make peace of the group.

And they all ate the food that Ahri got and had loads of laughs talking about each other as well as the fandom.

Before bed, the kiss the youngest forehead before heading to bed.

———————————————————————————————
My first special chapter, it is a little short but I hope you guys enjoyed it.