Chapter 27: The Plan Part 1

A/N I'm SO EXCITED TO BE WRITING THIS SET OF CHAPTERS OH GOSH ITS SPILT INTO 3 PARTS THE PLAN IS ONCE FROM A DIFFERENT PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW. OK ENJOY AND I CANT BELIEVE THIS STORY WILL BE OVER SOON I'M SO EMOTIONAL. THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE A SEQUEL I HAVENT DECIDED. IT DEPENDS HOW IM FEELING.

**Christian's POV**

Today was the day. We were sneaking into Fort Pete/Ash/Chase to get the girls back. We knew this was nearly impossible since there were guards almost everywhere guarding almost every door. Almost. The house - more like mansion - was divided into four sections. In the top left of the property was a huge garden, top right played host to the rooms where Liz and Chloe where, bottom right had kitchens and servent quarters underground and above ground were main rooms where Izy and the guys were. Finally in the bottom left of the property was the main hall. Here and the rest of the rooms were most heavily guarded but after weeks of observing, we figured out their rotation schedules. Every two hours guards changed and it took roughly five minutes for the change over. That meant Jason, Patty and I had that amount of time to get over the wall into the compound without being seen. I would go first, followed by Patty and then Jason.

After that we would get in through the kitchen door which wasn't ever guarded. The cooks have a half an hour lunch break in which the kitchen is empty except for the guard who we found out plays on his phone most of the time. I may or may not have sneaked into various other parties as a DJ and checked while "looking for the toilet".

The guys and I were just getting into our "breakingintothissuoerguardedmansion" clothes. Which was just black everything. Including the completely chliché, twenty one pilots-esque ski masks. It was great. Dan said he would drive us there and back to make sure we had somewhere to keep Chloe and Liz while we took on Pete for Izy. There was a small area around the side of the house on dense woodland. Dan parked the van there and we jumped out, going over the plan in our heads and running towards the edge near the mansion.

We sprinted towards the fence once the guards had left and Jason pushed both Patty and I over before hoisting himself up. We were in. There was no one watching us as we snuck in through the kitchens and into the hallway. Jason and I ran up the stairs to Liz and Chloe's rooms. There was one guard out there who took a swift kick to the stomach from Jason and the keys were looped around his belt. I hurriedly unlocked Liz's door and burst in there.

"You actually came," she choked out.

"I said we would," I smiled and grabbed her bag of few possessions. Jason and Chloe stood in the doorway waiting for us. "You're going to have to go down to the van and wait there for us."

"No we can't wait there, what about Izy?" Chloe asked.

"Patty's going to try to find her," I said.

"We can help though," Liz offered. I glanced at Jason and he shrugged then nodded slightly.

"Fine," I gave in. We all ran down the stairs but Patty wasn't where we left him so I told the others to wait there before going off looking for him. I felt an arm grab me and a hand clamp around my mouth. The arm that grabbed me forcefully pushed me down a corridor into a dark room where Izy sat. She was gagged and tied to a chair, blood matts in her hair and yellowish bruises on her cheek. Patty was in there as well. A gag got tied to me and I tried to resist but my attempt was in vain.

"Ah Christian how nice of you to join us," a silky, English voice spoke from a chair in the corner. The figure stood up and walked to the middle of the room. "Ezra Wood. Pete, Ash and Chase's boss. And also Izy's stepbrother."

The man went over to Izy who was screaming at this point. Once she'd figured out who her kidnapper was, she started to cry.

"What's that Isabelle?" Ezra placed a hand to his ear patronisingly. "Oh yes that's right you're gagged. We just have to wait for Jason now. Or we let him get away but he wouldn't want to leave his best friends."

Footsteps came thudding down the corridor I was lead down and - as if on cue - Jason burst in. He was immediately grabbed by two security guards that seemed to be filling the walls of the room. Liz and Chloe trailed behind him.

"How did you even know we were here?" Jason spat.

"You think I don't have security cameras? I saw you come in," Ezra answered before chuckling evily. "I had it figured out this whole time. I was there in the bar that night Chloe left you, I was there in the restaurant where Liz and Christian went on their first date. I was in the shopping centre when Pete kissed Izy. Or rather when I told him to."

Ezra paraded over to Izy and removed her gag. "Anything you want to say before you lose your friends? Or rather they lose you?"

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.

"When we were younger you got all the attention. Because you were adopted. When you came into my life you took my parents, my friends, my room, everything. Mum and dad did nothing but fuss over you just because you lost your parents. So that's what I did. I took everything away bit by bit and now I'm taking you. You made me like this," Ezra shouted furiously. "I'm taking you away somewhere no one would ever find you. Of course your friends would be a whole different situation."

"What about us," Liz growled.

"I have an agreement, a proposal if you may. You all sign here and Izy comes with me, but you can't go to the police or we will deny everything. Who would they trust? A millionaire with friends in the police force or a bunch of stupid young adults?" Ezra laughed. "On the other hand we could just shoot you all, including Izy, and be done. I just demolish all evidence and stay with a clean record. Your choice?"

Ezra slides the papers forward. We would want to die but Izu being taken away would be hell. We could always try to find her again. Patty, Chloe, Liz, Jason and I all shifted so we could talk about it.

"I say we take the deal. It's better knowing she's still out there," Chloe said straight off.

"What if he kills her anyway. I'd rather die knowing we couldn't save her than know she's still out there and with that twat," Patty's eyes burned with anger.

"I can hear you," Ezra called. "You decide now or the second option is a default."

"We're ready, we've decided," Patty turned to Ezra.