0.2

Zane Smith, AKA Zip – our unexpected event. It was truly unexpected. Other than knowing everything about everyone he was your average high school kid, not to popular that one would say he "run" the school but not too nerdy that he was stolen from and bullied every day, in his final year of high school.

He was once the town gossip, knew everything that was going on and spoke about it with zero restraint. And then one day he stopped. It was like someone had stolen his voice, maybe cut off his lips. He went from the town gossip to the quietest guy in school and no one knew why. Nobody bothered to find out.

Jamey Rynfield; The "Golden" Boy. He meets all the stereotypes; popular, handsome (according to 99% of the female population), well mannered, kind. Or so the school says. But I don't believe that. Which is why he is first on my list of suspects. But the question is why? Why suspect with the least likely to do the crime?

Any normal detectives would start with the people who seem most likely to do it. That is definitely what the modern version of the Scooby Doo gang at my school are doing. The answer to that is simple: the people who look the most innocent usually are the guiltiest. Now some would argue that I am just biased or that that is the wrong way and many times it is but this is high school; the time to perfect cover ups, where popularity is more important to some than integrity. And in this case Jamey was a part of that.

It wouldn't be the first time Jamey had done something bad but not been punished for it. He is good at covering stuff up but I'm a better digger as the scars on my body would show.

 I have a hunch on a reason for Jamey to be involved. All I need is solid, concrete evidence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to one of the offspring of my dark and annoying mind. I am the silent but crazy author and you have fallen into my deep dark abyss of a mind.

I hope you like this book. Im really emotionally attached to it.

bleh. Emotions. I hate those. They are sooo annoying!

Anyways don't leave because you just encountered a crazy author firsthand. the crazy ones are usually the most entertaining. ;)

Vote, comment, and MOST IMPORTANTLY ENJOY at your own risk ( insert evil laugh)!

Ok Im going to leave before I scare you away.