Dadi (teary-eyed) - No Saumya, he was right... I was being stupid... I showed differences between my granddaughter and grandson... I shouldn't have... this is 21st century and girls and guys are the same... I should have realised it earlier... please... please give me Priyanka's number... I want to call her... and apologise... I want to apologise to you too... I am sorry Saumya... please forgive me... I was wrong...

Saumya smiles and gives dadi a hug and Priyanka's phone number, while Anika runs towards her room crying and as always Shivay follows her.

Anika (crying) - Why is life so cruel? When I thought that everything was well... everything flipped... How could I forget my betrayal to Saumya? Saumya has done so much for us... and I haven't done anything for her...

Shivay (puts his hand on her shoulder) - Anika...

Anika (upset) - Not now Shivay...I don't need you to come to me every time I cry... I have cried without your support and I still can.

Shivay (hurt) - I know you can cry without me... but you can talk to me... and maybe I can help you as I want to do something for Saumya as well...

Anika (upset) - Shivay, I don't need your help... I am an independent woman, I can figure out things myself...

Shivay (hurt) - Anika, stop pushing me away... I know I made a mistake... and I am trying to make it up to you... but I can't if you keep pushing me away.

Anika (angry) - The reason I am pushing you away was that I don't want to get broken again... what will happen if you leave me again? I am not a toy Shivay... I am a human being... don't treat me as if I am a toy...I don't want your sympathy...(upset)... look Shivay, just leave

Shivay (hurt) - Anika, I don't...

Anika (hurt) - LEAVE!

Shivay leaves the room feeling hurt and cursing himself for not showing trust to his wife. On the other side, Saumya is packing her stuff from Rudra's room when Rudra comes along.

Rudra (hurt) - Saumya, where are you going? Are you leaving me?

Saumya (cold) - I will leave you... but for now, I am going to the guest room...where I belong...

Rudra (upset) - No Saumya, you don't belong there... you belong in this room... I will go to the guest room...

Saumya (smirking) - Don't show me fake hospitality... the old Saumya would be dying for you to say that... but this Saumya... she doesn't want to stay in a room where you have stayed in... with your wife... Bhavya... I have no right in this room... so let me leave Rudra.

As Saumya turns to leave, Rudra holds her and pulls her towards him, making her drop all her luggage and her hands immediately go on Rudra's shoulder while Rudra holds her by her waist.

Saumya and Rudra had a mini eye lock, where Saumya's eyes showed nothing but hatred to Rudra which pained him a lot while Rudra's eyes showed love for Saumya, which made Saumya angrier

Saumya and Rudra had a mini eye lock, where Saumya's eyes showed nothing but hatred to Rudra which pained him a lot while Rudra's eyes showed love for Saumya, which made Saumya angrier. Soon, Saumya breaks the eye lock and glares at Rudra with anger.