Chapter 3

Anika's POV

I immediately go to the living room and shout for attention. At first, no one comes except Rudra and Omkara but soon everyone joins.

Me (nervous) - I want to show this clip...

I could see the death glares given by my so-called husband and mother in law, but today I will not care about this. I quickly ask Khannaji to put the USB on the screen.

1st Scene

Svetlana (asking someone) - How is the plan going?

Girl's voice (standing next to Svetlana, back towards camera) - It's good... he thinks I like him

Svetlana (laughing) - That's good... we don't need that Saumya now....

Girl's voice (laughing as well) - The Oberois are so stupid... they don't even suspect me...

Svetlana gives the girl alcohol and then hugs her.

Svetlana (evil laughter) - They won't know what hit them...

The girl instantly turns around and it is none other than:

Bhavya Pratap Rathore

2nd Scene

Another scene comes up where Bhavya and Svetlana are hugging each other and Bhavya's face is clearly identified. Another scene comes up where Bhavya is praising Saumya for her acting.

Scene Finishes

Everyone stares at Bhavya who is not even looking guilty.

Bhavya (fake tears) - You guys are going to believe this cheat over me... this video is fake and yes I was hugging Svetlana but I didn't say anything bad, I was only telling her how her plan will foil... I didn't want Soumya to suspect me...thinking that her plan is foiled....that's why I hugged Svetlana...to warn her.... How can everyone even suspect me? I thought... I was your family...

Rudra immediately goes towards Bhavya and hugs her and then looks at his brothers angrily.

Rudra (angry) - How can you guys suspect Bhavya? She has done so much for this family... She is my wife ... I won't let you guys ... say anything bad to her...

Shivay (upset) - Rudra... we would never believe that girl... we love you... and we trust Bhavya.

 and we trust Bhavya