تسعة وثلاثون

( short chapter / unedited )

i jumped up, instantly feeling cold air hit my skin. i laid back down and put the thin cover over my body. looking around for my mom or dad, i frowned. i could've sworn i heard their voice.

"y-you're up. doctor!" a nurse yelled once she saw me looking around, perplexed.

she began checking my head and heartbeat then started typing on the computer that she brought with her.

"what happened?" i choked out. it felt like i haven't talked in weeks.

"you were in a coma for 6 days.." she trailed off.

i was about to reply until the doctor walked in, holding a clipboard and pencil, "lucinda dior, right?" he asked.

"yeah," i replied.

rubbing my eyes, i got out my eye crust then leaned back on the bed.

i'm so fucking confused. i don't remember any of this happening to me. i couldn't even think hard, everytime i do, my head just hurts worse.

"from the scale 1-10 how bad is your head hurting?" the nurse asked me while pointing to a chart with happy faces slowly turning into sad faces.

"between 7 and 8."

she nodded her head and continued typing things in.

i continued to look around the room until the doctor shook his head at what the nurse whispered into his ear.

"we won't know that until it's testing on someone she's close with." he said.

"what's happening? where's my parents?" i said while itching my head.

"welp. there's your answer." the lady sarcastically says

"lucinda..listen," the doctor started, "you've lost your memory. you can only remember some things, okay? your mom died from a shoot out and your dad died from a plane crash. does this help?"

"huh?" my eyes burned with tears threatening to come out. they were just here with me. laughing and telling me they loved me every second.

he sighed and stood up, walking out of the room.

"i'll call your cousin." the nurse smiled at me sadly before following behind the doctor.

if they're saying i've lost my memory, i'm glad i remember my brother.

looking over to my left, i spotted my phone and picked it up. i powered it back on, seeing a random boy as my wallpaper. it was him and i in a bed together, he was looking the other way while i was doing a quick pose.

who the fuck is this?

-

y'all make me SICK! y'all make me HHHUURREGGGHURRREEGG! 😡✋🏼