ثلاثة وثلاثين

(unedited, i'm deadass so lazy i-)

i heard a loud slam on my desk causing me to jump up. i rubbed my eyes as my last period teacher, ms.eru, glared at me with a ruler in her hand.

"aye, chill out wit' that shit, let her sleep." jahseh mumbled from behind me.

of course, jahseh would say that because he made me stay up till 4:00 in the morning to work on a song. he didn't want to be alone while he was in the studio. but, he didn't finish it, we were gonna go back once we left school.

the song he was working on was called, "look at me"

ms.eru turn her head up at both jahseh and i, then walked back to her seat.

there was a slight kick on my back of my seat making me to turn my attention to jahseh.

"ion' like how ming looking at you. put yo' head back down."

i scrunched up my face, turning back towards my work.

x is honestly annoying. yes, jahseh got mad this morning because of his breakfast. he poured the cereal first but there wasn't any milk so he got mad.

"you should listen to him, luci. jahsehs ears are turning red." medina whispered next to me.

sighing, i nodded my head and continued to finish my work.

as soon as i finished, the bell rung. i grabbed my bag and my work before putting it on the teachers desk on my way out.

i'm so glad that was our last period because i honestly feel like i'm about to fall out.

jahseh came up beside me and kissed the top of my head. i smiled, blushing at his gesture.

some students looked at us weird and whispered to each other.

"fuck you lookin' at, pussy?" jahseh spat at geneva's brother, the one that made her beat me up for minding my own business.

the boy quickly turned away, facing his locker. it was like jahseh put him in time out.

"can you take me by my house? i have to get some of my clothes." i asked jahseh once we made it outside the school.

"ight' but, ima' go in the house wit' you." he said as we got inside the car.

we waited for stokeley and isaiah then drove off.

it took us about five minutes to get to my aunts house since i lived close to the school.

"what we doin' over here? see, i knew i should've took my knife wimme'." isaiah sucked his teeth, sinking down in his seat.

"shut the fuck up, we jus' here to get lucindas clothes then dip." jahseh said, throwing a empty water bottle at him.

i laughed at them as i got out of the car, closing the door behind me.

it was weird coming up to this house. i'm so used to staying in jahsehs house even though it's been three days.

squatting down, i got the key from under the mat and unlocked the door.

aaron came down the stairs as soon as i walked in. i dropped my bag on the floor and ran towards him, giving him a big hug.

"yoo! what're you doing here? moms gonna be back soon. y'all need to go," he let me go and looked at jahseh.

"why-"

"aye, when y'all leave take care of her, please." sonny said to jahseh.

jahseh nodded his head and followed me up the stairs.

i finished packing my clothes and left out my room,  closing it behind me.

"go talk to yo' cousin. ima' be outside in the car, okay?" he gave me a quick peck on my lips before walking out the door with my bag of clothes in his hand.

"aaron?" i called out.

he peek his head out from the kitchen, "you leaving?"

"not yet," going into the kitchen, i gave him one last hug. i don't know when i'm gonna' see this boy again.

"my mom was going to give you away to that man who raped you for money. he was the one who was inside the body bag. i explained to the police about what happened which was why i managed to get out of jail. you probably know the rest already." he sighed.

i furrowed my eyebrows, taking this all in.

"that's why i need you to go before she comes back!" aaron picked me up and ran over to the front door.

"i hate this goodbye shit..love you."

i laughed at him trying to be serious, "love you too, fat head,"

walking out the house, i made my way to the car.

once i got inside, jahseh backed up the car and drove off.

i wish my aunt wasn't a crazy ass bitch.

-

i really didn't know how to end it ksnsosjso

but yeah, ima make a book two outta this once i finish this one. 🙈❤️