أربعة عشرة

jahseh walked out of the office quickly, trying to see if he could catch up with lucinda

he looked to his left seeing her turn the corner of the hallway. he knew she was on her way to the library.

adjusting his book bag and making sure his clothes are straight. he jogged towards her then started to run once he saw that she stopped.

she whipped her head around with a nervous smile growing on her face.

"you was waiting for me?"

"uh, i didn't want you to be alone in the hallway."

lucinda was about to open the door but jahseh hurriedly grabbed the door handle and held it open for her.

"thanks," she walked inside the library with him following behind her.

they sat in the back where lucinda always sat.

"you can sit with your friends if you want to, i'll be fine over here." lucinda said,

jahseh tilted his head with a smirk on his face, "they okay, i'll stay right here."

she nodded her head trying to avoid any eye contact with him.

the bell rang making lucinda jump, jahseh let out a chuckle and got up. he grabbed his book bag, waiting for lucinda to get her stuff.

stokeley went up to them as they were walking out. he looked over at jahseh and smirked.

jahseh pushed him away in the hallway full of students.

he gently pushed lucinda's head, smiling down at her. she was around 5'1 so she had to look up at him.

"go to class, jit."

lucinda held in her smile, "we got the same classes-"

"i'm finna skip second period. i'll see you at B lunch, short shit."

lucinda nodded her head, ignoring the new nickname he had for her. he was short too so he had no place to talk.

once they got to the circle, they separated. jahseh went to the boys bathroom under the stairs while lucinda went to class.

jahseh opened the bathroom door seeing ming washing his hands. his good mood instantly went away.

ming turned around and nodded his head at him while jahseh did a slight head nod.

"you good? last time you was on yo man period." ming laughed.

"yeah, stoke jus' told me sumn' that threw me off."

"oh. well, i see you been hanging around lucinda."

"yeah.."

jahseh leaned on the bathroom walls, pulling out a bag of skittles.

"i realized how cute she is, i should've never treated her like that." ming picked up his bag, leaning against the wall with jahseh.

jahseh nodded his head, trying to hold in his anger. "mhm."

"aye, i know you gotta lil' crush on her but, if you don't shoot yo shot i will." ming said lighting up a cigarette and quickly swiping his hands so the smoke could go away.

glaring at him, jahseh just sucked his teeth.

"she barely trust me, how you think she gon let you shoot yo shot like that."

"ive known her since sixth gr-"

"i've known her since fourth grade so what's up?"

jahseh stood up straight as his fingers fidgeted.

"calm down, buddy. you wouldn't want me to tell her about yo' lil' sickness huh? i see x coming out." ming teased as he walked out the bathroom, throwing the roach inside the trash can.

(A/N: a roach is like the butt of the cigarette.)

jahseh sighed, frustrated with himself.

he looked in the mirror seeing his eyes darker than they usually were. his light brown eyes were now a dark brown shade.

splashing water on his face, he pulled out his phone and looked at the time.

he had about ten more minutes until the bell rang.

his third period was a boring class so he liked to call it a free period because the teacher didn't give a fuck.

the door opened making jahseh look up quickly.

it was the janitor, well his uncle.

"jah, get yo ass to class, man."

-

i didn't know how to end it- ANYWAYS.

this is aaron if y'all didn't know 🙈 yes, he's played by sluttysonny 😗