عشرون

(A/N; the school chapters are boring so we finna skip that, jus know lucinda was hanging with jahseh and medina most of the time

(A/N; the school chapters are boring so we finna skip that, jus know lucinda was hanging with jahseh and medina most of the time. look at her making friends, i'm so proud of her 🙈)

lucinda was walking home slowly. she knew that jahseh would be running after her if he saw her walking home.

she heard heavy footsteps behind her causing her to turn around. she saw jahseh behind her with his hands in the air.

"i was deadass finna scare you." he breathed out.

lucinda put her chin up and turned around, "you too nice to me. you won't scare me."

"trust me, i can scare you in many ways." he mumbled.

lucinda was about to asked him what he meant until he cut her off,

"what made you dye your hair red?"

"i lost a game my cousins and i were playing," she explained.

he nodded his head, putting his hands in his pockets. "it's suits you."

lucinda blushed a little then tried to cover her face. this boy who used to be her bully is making her blush..AND taking her to the fair?

well call me a pork chop on a stick, this is unbelievable.

jahseh grabbed lucinda's wrists and pulled them down to her sides, "don't hide your face away from me."

lucinda just nodded her head as they continued to walk to their destination. they were a street down from lucindas house. guessing his house is close to hers since he's always walking her home.

"ima' pick you up around 7 since it gets dark quick. wear something warm too, i don't want you shivering." jahseh said as they got to lucinda's house.

"okay, bye."

he walked away with a smirk forming on his face. this boy never fails to amaze her.

-

"these the only decent clothes i could find for you, vrother

"these the only decent clothes i could find for you, vrother." stokeley threw a long sleeve black shirt and some black jeans on the mattress. "you can wear yo' black air forces wit' dis'."