خمسة وعشرين

(last time i'll be updating this week because of school starting back 😔 so i tried to make it as interesting as possible

(last time i'll be updating this week because of school starting back 😔 so i tried to make it as interesting as possible. and just so u know, this is ricardo pov so he gon be using some sexual and uncomfortable ass words bye.)

i walked out of the janitors closet, leaving luci in shock. of course i wanted her to be confused.

i went to my next class and sat down in the back since all the desk were taken.

the teacher started teaching us some weird ass nature shit.

after 30 minutes into this bitch ass class there was a knock at the door. the teacher got up to get it.

there was some mumbling then luci walked inside, following the teacher. she gave her a pencil and pointed to where i was sitting.

the table i was sitting at could hold about three people.

she sat down next to me looking shy while i stared at her. i loved making her feel this way.

i started to take short notes until an idea popped up in my head making me smirk.

taking off my jacket, i sat it on her lap making luci look up at me confused.

she mumbled something, looking down at her work.

i pretended to write my notes down with my left hand while my right hand was rubbing on her thigh, getting closer to her core.

she thought i was just being touchy until my middle finger and pointer finger rubbed against her covered pussy.
--

my eyes widened as i looked over at jahseh- or ricardo- i don't even know anymore!

he pretended to do his work like nothing happened.

all of a sudden, his hand slipped into my pants causing me to grab his wrist. he gave me a look, telling me to let go.

i shook my head no as my panties began to soak up.

what the hell?

"damn, wet already?" jahseh mumbled and continued to write stuff down on his notebook. i grew confused once more until his fingers started rubbing on my private area.

i let out a small whimper, putting my head down. i looked up at him with a pleading look. at school? really?

jahseh smirked down at me and began to move his finger more aggressively while i started to grind on his fingers.

"good girl,"

my breathing got heavier as he put his hands down my underwear and slipped two of his fingers inside me, curling them in the process.

after three minutes of me covering my mouth and small whimpers coming from it, i felt something build up in my stomach.

i looked over at him, "s-stop i gotta p-pee!" i whispered which came out as a slight moan

jahseh moved his fingers faster, adding another one, "dont cum until i say so." he said in a deep voice.

their teacher was talking loudly while every looked at her with a bored expression.

i squeezed my legs around his hand, making him smirk a little.

"cum, now."

as soon as he said that, the bell rung loudly.

i released on his fingers, letting out a loud moan as the bell rang.

jahseh pulled his hand out of my pants and sucked on his fingers while looking into my eyes.

i quickly looked away from him and buttoned up my pants. it was a wet spot in the middle so i tied jahsehs jacket around my waist.

"jahseh, stop eating in my class if you don't have enough to share for everyone." the teacher scoffed at him,

"oh, my fault. i won't do it again because i'll never have enough to share for everyone."

i grabbed my things and walked out of the classroom with him following behind me. i was about to go into the lunch room until he pulled me into the bathroom that no one ever uses.

"Jah-"

i got cut off by him connecting his lips with mines. he gripped on my ass causing me to gasp, he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

i pulled away from him as he gave me a devilish smile.

-

my friend helped me with the nasty part bc ima holy child uwu

nah i'm jp i needed help bc ian kno how to write it while they was at school 🙈