Nina is My Spirit Animal

"I swear this thing is like a death trap," Stella mumbled as she sat in the carriage right across from the Phantomhive Lord who sweatdropped at her state.

"Don't tell me you don't use a carriage; how do you expect to get by from one place to another?" asked Ciel.

"Oh, we've got cars for that. I'm sure prototypes and patents are being thrown around now. It should be manufactured in the next 30 or so years," replied Stella.

"Hm, well who knows if I am still alive to see it with my own two eyes," replied Ciel.

-

"I still don't understand why it's so hard to get a damn paved road here," grumbled Stella as she sat opposite of Ciel who glanced at her with a smirk.

"Money is tight, her Majesty feels the need to focus on orphans and school development projects so not much need for paving a road. Besides, the only ones who use the main road are wealthy and as you can see we're all greedy bastards," answered Ciel.

"Certainly, it does make sense to why the rich stay rich," commented Sebastian looking regal as ever.

"I know right I mean it's the rich people who are the cheapest I don't get it at all," Stella agreed, shaking her head.

The carriage suddenly halted alerting the occupants that they've arrived at their destination.

"We have arrived my lady and my lord," stated Sebastian as he pushed open the door and held it open as he helped us down.

"Oh wow this is so cute," Stella stated in pleasant surprise at the outer decor of the seamstress's boutique.

"Yes well that's Nina for you," mumbled Ciel as he motioned Layla to follow him.

Stella grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up a bit so that she wouldn't trip as she followed Ciel into the extravagant establishment.

--

Okay, maybe extravagant was an understatement. I mean the place looked like it was pulled of a Tumblr page.

I couldn't believe how fancy it was. A chandelier hung at the center of the hallway glimmering like the bright night sky.

"Oh well if it isn't my most treasured and moody little Lord. Have you come for a refitting, don't tell me you've finally hit your growth spurt," came a melodic voice prompting me to turn my attention to the entrant of the room.

In front of me stood a beautiful, primed and clearly looking like she was worth a million bucks woman. Her bright blue eyes shined with a mischievous thought.

"Oh, and who do we have here?" She asked as she made her way over to me.

Her steps calculated and on point, she circled me like a tiger as she assessed me.

"My, my what an exotic yet subtle beauty," she stated as she clapped her hands together.

"Exotic?!" Ciel asked confused.

"Yes, those beautiful large almond-shaped eyes could only be from the Middle East and a hint of Eastern Europe I presume," She asked.

"Close, my parents are both from Central Asia, I have Persian, and Russian blood though," Stella answered.

"Ah, I knew it. Although your skin is pale I just knew your eyes had to have an explanation," she stated, "now wait just a moment what is your name dear oh pardon my bad manners I am Nina the owner of this establishment please call me Nina."

"Pleasure to meet you Nina I am Stella Hattie but you can just call me Stella," I answered.

"I know those eyes, those are eyes full of adventure and mischief two of my most favorite combinations. Come I'll get you fitted and you can tell me how you've snatched up the attention of Lord Phantomhive, you must be something special," Nina said as she looked at Ciel pointedly who looked away as if he never heard her.

I smiled as I followed Nina into the fitting room.

--

"So tell me honestly how does a young girl like you attract the attention of the young earl?" Nina asked as she pulled the measuring table over my bust. I was stripped down to my undergarments which left Nina giving me a mischievous smile as she gushed about the ingenuity of creating braziers. She told me she would make some for me in my size.

"Well I just walked into his house and asked him to take me in," Stella replied.

Nina's brow raised higher, "really now? Just like that. Seems a bit anticlimactic."

Stella snorted, "Yeah your telling me."

Nina began laughing at Stella who smiled wryly as she pulled her clothes back on.

"I'm sorry but your just a breath of fresh air that I haven't had in a long while," replied Nina as she suddenly looks at me with a gleam in her eyes.

"What?" Stella asked as she smiled.

"Are the young lord and you fraternizing of sorts. Or could it be that it's the handsome butler that's caught your eyes? You can tell me anything dear," Nina asked as she pestered the young time traveler who looked gobsmacked.

"What you don't mean that I mean Ciel is younger than me and he's like a brother and Sebastian is way too old for me. Besides, I probably look like a child to him," Stella denied.

"Ah but a boy can grow overnight into a man. Besides he is quite a catch you know and Sebastian may not just see you as a child. Certainly, you have time to grow into your full given gifts from Mother Nature, but I have to admit your measurements could put many women of this society to shame. It's never shameful to flaunt what you have dear," Nina winked as she smacked my bottom. I yelped before answering.

"I think I'm okay being a lonely cat lady."

"Oh, I've embarrassed you so! Please don't take this personally I'm a bit of a nosy body. But lets not chatter why don't you tell me what you would like me to create while I'll pull out my catalog," Nina walked off while Stella got dressed by the time Nina walked in carrying a large catalog.

"Here we are, now the young lord specifically said he wanted you in something refined and elegant. I suggest this new style. It is just in season, what do you think?" Nina said as she flipped to the page showcasing the dress.

Stella cringed at the frills, "is this what everyone will be wearing?"

"Yes, of course, it's in season," Nina replied.

"Then I think I'll pass. Isn't there something more, simpler, sexier?" Stella asked.

Nina smirked, she flipped to the end of the page and pulled out a few sheets of paper from inside the bindings well hidden, "these are the more ambitious works I've sketched. No one actually has chosen them but maybe you'll like it. Take a look."

Stella glanced at the carefully drawn image of a pale blue dress that flared out at the waist. The neckline was collarless and bare it was a Barbot style hemming and the sleeves had modern cut offs showcasing bare shoulders.

"I love it," Stella stated.

Nina squealed in glee, "This will definitely accentuate your assets," as she pulled out an empty paper and pencil for a more refined sketch and any additional things that I wanted.

"May I?" Stella asked referring to the paper and pencil.

Nina handed over the paper and pencil watching in surprise the young woman sketch quite provocative dresses and petticoats.

"Could you make these as well?" Stella asked.

"Yes of course but are you sure they are a bit...," Nina asked.

"Yes it's fine I would like all the sketches you have to be made into actual dresses as well as alterations to my versions that I've sketched here. They'll be worn in different functions," Stella replied, "also could I get a thigh holster to hide little nick nacks under my dress?"

Nina smirked as she nodded.

"Well then if that's all I'll lead you out," Nina stated as she showed Stella out.