Part 29

I looked at the photos, and it was Neal and I at the beach and at the mall. 

"Oh god, Chris told me that I should be keeping things quiet. This is the last thing I need before going to Korea!"

"______ I'll contact Chris, and he'll take care of it ok? This can be solved." My dad said.

I couldn't help but worry, this might be nothing for other people, but this can break my chance of becoming a trainee. My phone vibrated, and it was Jared calling me. 

"Jared..

"I'm so sorry _______. Paparazzi always make shit up, and people always believe them. I know this is bad especially since you're leaving soon. " Jared said.

"My dad is contacting Chris, and hopefully everything gets sorted out. It's not your fault. " I said 

"That's good, I'll tell my manager to contact Chris. Just don't worry too much about it, enjoy your day today. I'll take care of it." 

"Thanks Jared." I said ending the phone call. 

"Is everything all good?" Neal asked with a worrisome look.

"Yeah Jared said he'll take care of it." I replied

"Good, forget about that stuff for now. It will work itself out. Besides you have to film me well so I look good." Neal said teasing me. 

Neal was right, I should just try not to think about it too much, and enjoy today because I'm sure being a trainee won't be glamorous or fun. I decided to turn my phone off completely and tossed it in my bag so that I won't have to think about it. 

The day continued, and we drove to Venice Beach to surf. Venice Beach is a pretty mellow surf spot but we always went to Venice because they also have a skatepark. We surfed for a couple hours, and got some clips for Neal. We then skated and as always my dad and Uncle Evan tries to one up each other by playing a game of SKATE. Neal and I seshed the bowl, which is our favourite bowl in LA. 

Neal and I took a break from skating and grabbed some drinks. 

"I'm gonna miss this." I said. 

"Me too." Neal said with a smile.

" You skate for a living." 

"No, you idiot not the skating part. I'm gonna miss this, you know just skating with you, doing stupid shit, not caring on what we're doing." Neal said. 

"Yeah, we won't be able to do that as much anymore." I said sadly. 

The sun then started to set, and that concluded our day of Triple S. When dad and I got home, mom was on the phone

"Hey you guys are back. How was it?" Mom said ending her phone call. 

"It was fun."

"I'm sorry about the whole rumour thing, but it's all good now." 

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah, Chris reached out to Jared's manager and they worked it all out. Jared just realized a statement about you guys, so you're all good. 

"Thank god, I was so worried." 

"What did I tell you, I told you I'll take care of it." Dad said bragging. 

"You should go to bed soon. You need to get a good night's sleep." Mom said.

"Will do." I said giving her a hug. 

"Today was pretty fun Dad" I said giving him a hug as well. 

"It was. I'm sorry we haven't been able to do it lately."  Dad said.

"It's ok. Goodnight guys." I said and I went upstairs to my room. 

I took a shower and changed. As I lay on my bed trying to fall asleep. My heart started to beat fast when it got to me, I'm leaving for Korea tomorrow.