Part 10

Lucas moved closer towards me and I knew what was going to happen. My heart was pounding so hard that I thought it was going to pop out of my chest. I closed my eyes and ---

"What are you guys doing there?" 

I quickly opened my eyes and turned around and stood up. It was Taeyong with the rest of the NCT members. 

"Nothing Hyung, just looking at the stars." Lucas replied flustered. 

"Yeah, the stars in your eyes" Haechan teased as all they walked towards us.

 I was flustered by their judgemental looks and I knew I had to get out of the situation real fast before it becomes too awkward. 

"You know, I probably should get going and get Neal. It's getting pretty late. You guys have fun and enjoy the night. It was nice meeting you all. Thanks for showing me the view Lucas" I said shyly with an awkward smile.

"No, thanks for coming with me. And we'll continue where we left off" Lucas said as he gave me a wink and a smirk.

"Ahh right..." I replied as the boys gave each other confused looks. "I'll see you guys around."

I started to walk away, and quickly quickened my pace as I got farther. HOLY CRAP! I thought to myself. I almost kissed a kpop idol. But I quickly got over it as it was something that was a quick misjudgement especially from an idol like Lucas who is surrounded by fans 24/7 who are way better than I was.

I looked at my phone and it was already midnight. I went back to the house to grab Neal as it was already late. The crowd has noticibaly died down, people were cleaning up, hanging by the bar, or talking to others. I walked towards the bar and saw Neal knocked out sitting on a chair with a drink on his hand.

"How much has he had?" I asked Amber as she walked towards me.

"You know I'm not too sure. He was with Sehun, and Minho most of the time, and those guys can drink a lot" Amber said.

I smiled at her response. I grabbed my phone out quickly snapped a photo of Neal. Amber started to try and wake him up, but he was clearly knocked out.

"Thanks for inviting me Amber. It was a pretty fun night." I said.

"Glad you had some fun"

"Oh, and if you're ever free tomorrow, you're welcome to come over to my place and we can have a session" I said.

"You have a skate park at your house?" Amber asked with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, it's not big or anything but it's still pretty fun."

"Wow yeah for sure I'm totally down" Amber said excitedley.

"Come on Neal." Minho said as helps Neal to stand up. Neal started to mumble words under his breath.

"Thanks for your help Minho." I said as I walked alongside them to the car.

"It's nothing, I didn't realize he would be drunk so quickly" Minho replied.

"Yeah he's pretty weak to alcohol." I said. We reached the car and I opened the passenger door for Neal.

"This is your car?" Minho asked as he helps Neal get in the car.

"Yeah, it was a gift from my parents. I rarely use it since it's a bit much."

"It's a sweet ride" Minho said as he shuts the door. 

"Thanks for your help again" I said with a smile.

"It's the least I can do, and it was a pleassure meeting you". Minho replied

"The pleassure is all mine. I'm a huge fan of yours" I said trying not to freak out.

"Oh really? That's nice to hear. I hope to see you again _____" Minho said as he smiled at me. 

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the super delayed update. Just been super busy with badminton and school, but hopefully I will be upload more. All I found out today that Henry is leaving SM. I was pretty bummed with the news especially since he will be leaving Super Junior. But at the same time I'm happy since I know that he parted with SM in a good manner, and it's what Henry wants. I can't wait to see Henry's future projects!