Chapter 21: Florida Day

En başından başla

I heard the door open, crap. I'm in trouble.

"Skylerrrr." Zayn whined, walking over to me, crossing his arms as he hovered over me.

"What? It's pretty comfortable here." I gave my best innocent smile, batting my eyes.

"I thought you were going to get ready?"

"I was...but this bed...taunts me, it's just...so cozy." I buried my face in the pillow, covering up in the white sheets of blankets.

He pulled the blankets back, dragging me out of the bed, making me groan.

"Come on, baby girl, we're leaving in half an hour." Zayn sat on the bed, making sure I was going to get ready.

"Fine, will you pick me out an outfit?" I looked over at him, he nodded, heading over to the closet where all of our packed bags were.

I headed into the gigantic bathroom, it smells nice...is that weird to say? I hope not, I hope hotels smell nice.

I shut the door behind me, finding lots of white towels on the counter, two robes on the door hanger. Wow they really out do their selves, I like hotels.

Uhh, this shower..is...very different, how do I turn it on??

I look at how weird this was, I don't see handles! I don't understand.

I ran out, seeing Zayn in his boxers, "Oh sorry!" I covered my eyes, turning around.

"No, it's alright, at least I have boxers on, Harry likes to be naked." Zayn replied.

"Well, I can't turn the shower on, it doesn't have handles, help me, please?" I walked into the bathroom, without looking back at him.

He walked in a minute later, pulling at the knob, turning it on.

"Woah! How'd you do that?" I was amazed, not used to these kinds of things.

"Just pull it down, we've been in hotels like this, if you need anymore help, let me know." He winked, kissing my cheek.

"I think I'm fine, thank you by the way!" I smiled, shutting the door back.

"I'm always here for you, babe." I heard Zayn shout over the shower, I smiled, he really is, I feel like I'm not doing much back, he does so much for me, I want to do so much for him!!

I got into the shower, relieved that I don't have to face that pain again, that was terrifying.

Oooh! Their shampoo and conditioner are soo cute, they're in little bottles! OH! And they smell soooo good! Ahhh...hotels are the best.

I got out of the shower, smiling. I brushed my teeth, then my hair out, placing the robe over my body. This is so cool!

I walked out of the bathroom, seeing Zayn watching t.v, but instantly turned his attention on me, smiling.

I went to the bed, seeing what he had picked out for me, it was a pink and white dress, since when did I get this? Then there was sandales, white sandales that were really pretty, then I had my thong and bra, he got that from one of my luggages.

"Where did this come from?" I picked them up, facing them towards him so he could see what I was holding up.

"Oh, I ordered it, came in this morning." Zayn stood up, walking over to me.

 "How much did it cost?" I placed it back, neatly on the bed, crossing my arms.

"None, got it from our stylist, Caroline." Zayn smirked.

"You got it for free?" I raised an eye brow.

Zayn nodded, happily.

"Okay, well, I'm going to finish getting ready, when did you get ready?"