Chapter 12: Stay

(A/N: I am going to dedicate this randomly to someone xx)

Chapter 12 :D

-----------------------------

Skyler's POV

We headed down the stairs and Zayn leaded me to the kitchen, I'm still unfamiliar about this house, hard to remember all the rooms, it's so huge!

"You two actually came down. Congrats." Louis winked.

"Dirty, dirty boy." I shook my head. Liam chuckled, he was holding Aiden, I wonder when they got here.

Danielle was taking photos, I wonder if she's posting all of them on twitter...and I wonder if people know who I am..

I grabbed my phone from my pocket, checking my mentions.

@SkySkylerBabe follow me! tell the boys I said hi xx :)

@SkySkylerBabe you're Zayn's girlfriend? Back off, he's MINE! jk, so cute <3

@SkySkylerBabe nice job with helping Zayn deliver, loved the video x

@SkySkylerBabe FOLLOW ME, I LOVE YOU<3 x

I smiled at these comments, they're so nice.

@SkySkylerBabe you don't deserve Zayn.

@SkySkylerBabe attention seeking slut

@SkySkylerBabe you're ugly, stay away from the boys

@SkySkylerBabe fake, go die in a hole.

I shook my head, getting out of twitter, and pocketing my phone. I'm going to have to deal with the hate I suppose...I'll ask Danielle and Eleanor how they exactly handle it, maybe that'll help. I'm a little upset about it, but then again, like Zayn says, 'They're just jealous, fans or not.' I kept that in replay in my head.

 Looks like we're having pizza.

"I guess none of you lads decided to cook." Zayn chuckled, grabbing my hand and taking me to the table. He pulled out my chair and I thanked him.

"Well you weren't down and Harry was too lazy." Louis replied to Zayn, pulling out Eleanor's chair and getting a 'Thanks.'

"Glad you're the cook, I most certainly can't cook." I winked at Zayn after grabbing a slice of pizza.

"I can do a lot of things." Zayn smirked, grabbing a slice of pizza. That boy is crazy. I giggled.

 "Zayn, we're trying to eat, mate." Liam took a bite of pizza.

 "Do we have to have the 'talk?'" Harry crossed his arms like a parent would do.

"Again?" Zayn frowned, then laughed with Harry.

I grabbed another plate and put a slice of pizza on it, "Niall."

I walked up the stairs and walked into his room, he was laying on his bed again, staring at the ceiling.