Chapter 3: Opening Up

(A/N: I hope you guys really like this story! :D..)

--------------------

Skyler's POV

"Who is Aiden?" Zayn whispered in my ear.

"Is Aiden your boyfriend?" Niall questioned Mazzie.

She shook her head, "No." Mazelynn was on the edge of crying, she was scared to tell Niall who Aiden was.

I looked at Mazzie, a tear forming on the corner of her, she ran past us and outside where Zayn and I had went.

"Who is he?" Niall looked so confused.

I pulled Niall's arm and dragged him outside where Mazelynn went. Zayn follwed us.

Mazzie was against the wall, on the floor, crying, Niall crouched down and tilted her head up.

"Will you tell me?" Niall was searching her eyes.

"You wouldn't...talk to..me...because of it..." She said inbetween all of the cries.

"I will, trust me." Niall helped her stand up.

"Sky...tell..him for..me." She had tears streaming down her face. Mazzie was very worried.

I sighed, "Mazelynn has a two year old son named Aiden."

"Mazelynn? Why wouldn't you think that I wouldn't talk to you because you have a son?" Niall looked her in the eyes.

"She thinks that she can't let anyone into her life because her ex boyfriend, Kyle, left her as soon as she had Aiden. She's scared that if she does let someone in, they'll leave her." I replied for her. Mazzie looked at me and nodded, trying to wipe the tears.

Niall pulled her into a hug and said, "If a guy can't handle that you have a son, then he isn't right for you."

"Let's let them talk it out." I grabbed Zayn's arm and pulled him back inside the club.

"So she really has a son?" Zayn looked at me.

"Yeah, it was a mistake at the time she was pregnant, but she loves Aiden, I do too. He's precious. I think she really likes Niall, but she's so scared." I admitted.

"Niall isn't like that, if he really is in love with the girl, he trys all his best." Zayn told me.

I bit my lip, "Do you think he likes her, likes her likes her?" I looked up at me.

"We'll see, now won't we?" Zayn smiled. I nodded.

"Harry's still dancing around, now it's with another girl." I pointed to Harry.

"Well let's go near the bar." Zayn shrugged.

When we got to the bar, I ordered a soda instead, done with drinks for tonight, Zayn did the same.

"Hey, wanna dance." I felt someone's voice right at my ear. Sounds drunk. Then this guy started grinding on me.

I spun around to see Harry, now pulling on my waist.

"Harry. I don't want to dance." I said, crossing my arms.

"So..cute." He stumbled, licking his lips.

Zayn turned around looking at us now.

Harry put his arm around my neck and forcefully made me kiss him. I pushed him away, making him stumble.