16

Marinette POV

"GAHH!!!"

*thump!*

I groan in pain as my face hit the floor, taking some dust into my mouth. I spit out the dust and wipe my mouth with my arm.

"Your really dumb for sleeping on the desk Marinette, was it at least comfortable?" Tikki floated onto my face putting her hands on her waist, looking straight at me with a smirk on her face.

"Honestly, I haded a good night sleep." I Said as I started to release my hair from the tight ponytails.

Once the hair was finally released after some struggle. It looked really dirty and messy.

"Hygiene Marinette." Tikki shakes her head and starters to click her tiny tongue.

Marinette rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone, turning t on and revealing the time.

"6:30 am....it's pretty early, I should take a shower since I have some time." Marinette Said To herself after putting her self phone down to head to her closet. After sometime she came out with a towel in her right hand and her clothes on the left side. She gently her clothes on her bed and headed to the restroom.

20 minutes later she comes out with a towel around her hair and body.

After doing her morning routine it was finally time to head to school early. She was honestly surprised that she was going to go to school early. Tikki was inside her tiny bag eating a delicious chocolate chip cookie while Marinette was jogging to school.

Once Marinette got there, there were a few people in the front of the school chatting with others, and some where on the stairs looking up through the sky or some were just drawing on their sketchbooks and some were, of course, with their lovers. Marinette's stomach twisted once she saw Adrien on the stairs looking up through the sky with a small smile on her face. Until they both made eye contact, Adrien broke the contact and he started to wave his hand to come to her. Marinette gladly accepted and sttted to head over to Adrien. Once Marinette was infront of him, Adrien patted the empty space next to him with his hand, which meant he wanted her to sit down right next to him.

Marinette sat down right next to him and putted her bag right next to her. They both viewed their perspectives.

"So, Alya seemed worried when you weren't answering her. Did something happen? If you don't want to tell me, it's fine. I was just asking." Adrien spoke up and he turned his head to hers.

"Ah! That, so she told you. Well, I pretty much passed out since I was exhausted the other day..." Marinette Said as she chuckled nervously.

Adrien made a noise that meant he understood her.

"I get it." He spoke quietly in a soft voice which made Marinette get goosebumps. Marinette saw as his expression changed once he looked up to the sky.

"You Okay?" She said softly at him.

"I'm fine, it's just. You know, the photo shoots that always get me exhausted." He said and turned his head to Marinette. Showing a smile to her, which made Marinette's heart skip a beat.

"Is this your first time getting to school really early?" Marinette Said. Adrien then plastered a smirk on his face.

"Nope, And I know it is your first time being here at school early." He chuckled. Marinette puffed out her checks and hit his shoulder.

"Heyyy! Well it is true, BUT STILL!!" She said as she started to burst into giggles.

They both then calmed down and started to feel the breeze of wind in their faces which made them shiver. Even if it was the sunny season, it was almost the cold season.