01

Hello to everyone who is new on reading this! Just to clarify, this is an old chapter that I made a while back when my writing SUCKED ASS.

Anyways, Once you keep reading these chapters. You'll find something like this in a chapter all of a sudden alright:

-

That means that that it is the part where I decided to improve my writing and stuff.

Anyways, all I can tell you is Hello! My name is ageminisstories

My old username was:
Kittysmlady

But I changed that since I wasn't interested in the story as you an see, due to the slow updates and such.

So what I'm saying is, you can click away once you see how bad my Grammar and spelling is!

Anyways Enjoy!

-

"Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep"

Marinette's Alarm Goes Off, she gets annoyed by it so she decided to Throw Her Alarm across the room, she gets up exhausted from last night, imagining Chloe bullying her again since she was a freshman.

She Grabs Her Phone And Checks What Time It is. 6:12, she woke up so early so she could get more time on getting ready for her first day of being a senior.

She Grabs Her Towel And Heads To The Bathroom, she puts her towel in a hanger and takes of her clothes and hops into the shower,
After taking a shower she puts her towel around her body and brushed her hair and teeth.

After that, she changes to her everyday clothes and heads downstairs where her mother is waiting.

"Hey sweetie! Ready for your first day of being a senior"

"Yah I guess I'm still thinking about Chloe she changed so much..."

"Oh sweetie don't think about Chloe anymore she's a horrible person, one day we might know why she's acting like this.."

Marinette sighs sadly

"But hey your almost going to college don't think about Chloe, just try to get some knowledge to get ready for your big tests coming up!"

"Your right mom."

After Breakfast Marinette Still has time so she goes to the park and sits down on a bench and starts to sketch, the school is close to the park so she went to the park with her backpack.

Marinette's PV

"Gee The Park Looks Packed With A lot of students.."

"Hey Girl!"

That voice sounded familiar so I turned around quickly, it was Alya!

"Hey Alya!" I Shouted as she ran to me

Alya Panted When she sat next to me as I was sketching and giving her time as she calmed down.

"Hey what are you sketching?" She asked curiously.

"Oh just a dress if I ever need it for a dance or something." I said

"Oooh...Speaking Of Dances." She smirks

"Oh no, I know what your gonna say.." I said as I rolled my eyes

"Soooo?? Are you going to?"

"Noooo! I'm only going to have a great time not go with some guy that might hook up with other girls." I Said angrily.

"Calm Down Girl! I understand."

"So how's with you and Nino?" I said curiously.

"Oh we've been hanging out a lot during the summer started We......."

I check my phone to check what time it is while she talked about what they did during the summer

"Hey school is about to start let's hurry up or else we'll be late!"

"Oh okay.."

We Ran To School Until I Accidentally Bump Into Someone.

POW!

"Ow....Omg I'm so sorry! I didn't see where I was going I-"

"Hey!!!!!!! Oh It's You...."

"Huh!?" I look up at the person

It was Chloe Bourgeois....