"Anyway, what have you really been doing here in Ming? Kanina pa ako nakakahalata eh. We have passed by several men at kahit alam nilang prinsipe ako, they keep on giving me a glare."

He sounded really irritated. Emy curiousky looked around look for those men na sinasabi ni Sebastian but he immediately grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

She quickly put her hands on his chest upang wag silang tuluyan na magdikit.

"Don't even think about looking at other guys while I am here."

"You're not being funny anymore."

"I am not trying to be one though." He is still pissed. "Those men, I swear, kung hindi lang ako prinsipe, I would have brandished my swords against them for even thinking of looking at you."

Emy tried to let herself go but the prince was holding her firmly.

"You're sounding more and more stupid, your highness."

"Tch."

"Let me go."

"Make me."

"Your highness, I can make you let go of me, of course. I can simply kick you down there and I am sure bibitiw ka sa akin. But I don't want to ruin your princely reputation and so I won't do that. But please don't try my patience."

For a moment, hindi makapaniwala sa narinig niya si Sebastian. Nang mahimasmasan siya ay saka siya tumawa ng malakas. She's more fearless than before.

When he laughed, binitawan na niya si Emy. Kaya naman inayos ng dalaga ang damit niya. People are looking at them at naiinis na siya dahil sa ginagawa ng binata.

Kung noon nga na sila Liu Fu at Choi Kang ang palagi niyang kasama ay kung ano ano na ang usapan nila tungkol sa kanya, ngayon pa kaya na si Sebastian ang kasama niya.

Malamang sa malamang ay kung ano ano na naman ang itatawag sa kanya ng mga ito. Not that she cared but her family does. Lalo na si Feng. Minsan na itong napaaway dahil sa kanya. Emy doesn't want that to happen again.

***

The Chief and Haow had been standing at the entrance of the Temple at kanina pa nila pinagmamasdan ang dalawa.

Haow gripped his hands tightly ng higitin ni Sebastian si Emy palapit sa kanya.

Hindi niya mapigilan ang mainis dito. How can he be this bold towards a girl?

But it wasn't just simply like that.

His chest is aching... So much he can't bear anymore to watch.

"Miss Hans' future is still unknown. She is unusual like that. Why don't you try pursuing her?"

The chief asked him.

Natigilan siya dahil doon. What could he meant by that?

The old man smiled at him knowingly. "You are not an idiot of your own feelings. And I am telling you, you have enough reasons to feel that way."

Napailing na lang si Haow. The chief is always speaking in riddles. Sometimes, naiisip niya if he could really see beyond what normal people could.

"The way the Fifth Prince paraded around Ming together with Emy only means one thing. He is telling everyone that she is his. How can I compete to that?"

"Why, Haow... I have never thought you can be easily defeated like this. You were once a prince too. Have you forgotten?"

Napahinga ng malalim si Haow. He was indeed. And the Chief knows it.