11. zombie football players

Start from the beginning

"but-" Quinn put her hands to her hips, "Coach Sylvester, this is the most elaborate routine that the cheerios have ever done,"

Brooke shrugs her shoulders when Samaria and Micaela half smile at Brooke, "we're shoo-ins at regionals next week," the cheerios smiled at Micaela, Brooke and Samaria, "and we're the favourite to win at nationals,"

"and yet," Coach Sylvester picked up her blow horn, "i am still very bored," Brittany turned to Samaria and Micaela, who shook their heads, "even things i used to think were hilarious..."

"case in point," Coach Sylvester looked at Santana, "sandbags, slap yourself with a chicken cutlet," Santana sighed, when she slapped herself with a chicken cutlet, "now slap Brittany,"

"see?" the cheerios looked at Coach Sylvester, "not even a chuckle," Quinn looked at her, "the problem is you keep trying to make a bigger and bigger spectacle, no matter how hard we try,"

Brooke put her hands onto her hips, "we can't make a deputise work unless you find a way to make it interesting for you,"

Quinn let out a breath, "you always have to find a way to top yourself," Coach Sylvester looked at Quinn, "Q, you just may have a point,"

Quinn smiled, "but to be sure, slap yourself with a chicken cutlet," Quinn looked down at the chicken cutlet, when she lifts it as she slaps herself with it.

***

"all right," Spencer looked around the football players, "i just want to take a minute to tell you guys proud of you i am," Karofsky and Azimio smiled, "we didn't even have to win this game to go to championship next week,"

Finn looked at them, "but nobody took it off," Karofsky looked at Azimio, "and when we take a knee, we're gonna finish first in conference for the first time in McKinley history,"

"football is back, bitches!" the football players all smirk at each other, "maybe.." Spencer turns to Karofsky, "we should all break out into a song after we win,"

"hey, hey.." Spencer put his hand onto Karofsky's shoulder, "shut it, Karofsky,"

Karofsky sighed, when he looked at Spencer then towards Finn, "i figure if i stay on you, you'll run away like you little butt buddy Hummel,"

Spencer held onto Karofsky's jersey, "shut the hell up!" Finn looked at Karofsky, "it's funny, Karofsky, how you're calling everybody gay all the time,"

Sean, Mike and Mason looked at Finn, "but you never seem to have a girlfriend," Spencer shook his head at Karofsky, holding him back, "come on, forget about it,"

"it's okay, it's okay.."

Karofsky looked at Finn from over Spencer's shoulder, "i really hope that linebacker doesn't get the jump on me," Spencer looked at the linebacker, "i bet it would hurt like hell to get sacked by him,"

"ready!" Spencer looked around the football team, "break!" Finn leaned downwards, "all right,"

Finn looked at Spencer, "slow left on one," Spencer put his hand onto his brother's shoulder, "it's okay Finn, we got your back,"

Sean, Mason, Mike, Puck and Mason all nod their heads, "yeah.."

Finn smiled at Spencer, when they get into position, "let's go, McKinley!" Spencer turned his head towards Quinn, who looked at Spencer, who had his 14 red jersey on, "let's go!"