As long as it would take...

It was my 5th day at the tavern and I didn't seem too focused.A Demon era kept coming closer and closer to this realm-I'm sure Merlin noticed it too!It was all my fault...if only I hadn't opened the portal to an alternate world.Not to worry anyone but I also felt the presence of another Demon King in this world too.He was slowly breaking out of an entrapment spell...something many people thought was impossible.If they joined forces, I may not be able to stop them...I wonder if they'd abandon their egos for a stable chance of power...It is possible.

Since they didn't seem to be slowing in their rapid escape, I decided to confront Merlin.Maybe she knew something to do.At approx 9:20am Merlin came downstairs and I suddenly came to greet her.I asked her if we could talk outside but she refused; I really didn't want to worry the others.She insisted-Could she not sense the intense danger up ahead... Gathering everyone together, I swiftly came to the problem at hand.

"I...I'm sorry to bother you guys...but there's something that needs to be addressed immediately...it's about the Demon Kings...they are coming"I nervously informed.

"Pfft...First, the Demon King is in an entrapment spell.And second, What do you mean about Demon Kings?"King stated...

"What makes you think we'd trust you?You show up from no-where and then expect out help"Merlin cockily spoke,surprising Ban and Elizabeth.Everyone else just stood looking at me-but Gowthers his emotionless face remained.

"I'm sorry..half of this is my problem...I know if I were you I'd not trust me...but try to understand...You are in danger..I don't want you to get hurt...I just want you to run"😅I wept...

"Pipsqueak..you know there not coming..Did you have a nightmare?"Ban asked super confused.

"Ban..get away from her...she's dangerous...she lies and cheats...Pick one Ban believe me and Escanor or leave the seven deadly sins"Merlin informed , with Escanor ,Meliodas, King and Diane behind her backing her up.It seemed like Merlin had priorly confronted the others about her opinion and side of things.

"I...I'm sorry...you should go with them Elizabeth,Ban,Gowther...they're your friends...I couldn't take you away from them...that would be wrong...just protect each other..ok...please...run at the first sight of danger...I may not be able to take them both down and if I can't...I'm sorry...you gave me the best time of my life...and I'm really thankful for that...goodbye.."I cried, runn Not through the brown tavern doors which I didn't think I'd ever see again...

To my surprise,Ban came rushing out behind me with Gowther lagging behind...they trusted me...it was the first time someone trusted me.Why sacrifice themselves for me?They don't even know my past of that I'm even keeping a secret at all.They're so nieve.

"Sup..what was going on in there...you can't get so worked up with the crew... it's just not like you.."Ban exclaimed,with Gowther nodding.

"You have to stop treating me like a kid...I...I've done some terrible things...and by coming here..I've done more...You wouldn't even know or able to comprehend it..I've murdered thousands of innocent civilians and you still trust me.Why is that?"I admitted, letting tears drip down my face.

"Whatever you've done...I really don't care about your past...Whoever or whatever you are I still trust the person (who's kind ,sweet and just wants to help and most of all) who I've...we've been getting to know over the past few days"he answered.

Suddenly Gowther hugged me and stated:"I don't have emotions like you and Ban do...but I really don't want to see you upset and I herd this is what you do to help them feel better...I don't know why I'm like this-trying to help you and all-but just don't cry...it's making me sad to see you like this"Bans eyes grew wide in surprise of Gowthers actions.

What was going on?