Bans conflicts

"Me and N/A?Well..I class us as friends..."Ban 2 replied.

"N/A mentioned brutally murdering everyone...how do you still class her as a friend?.."Gowther questioned.

"She said she did what?Liar...just like her..."Ban 2 stated.

"Just like me what?Its true isn't it Gowther...I could hear you...you guys know that right..."I informed, grabbing some of my deceased fathers clothing.Giving the clothes to Ban 2,he swiftly went into the corridor to get changed.

"Hey n/a, uhh what did he mean by you lieing about what you told us?"Ban 1 asked.

"Nothing really, he just doesn't like me blaming myself."I uttered, asking Ban 2 if he'd finished getting changed.He had.

"Why didn't you tell them the truth?It really wasn't your fault..."Ban 2 whispered,leading everyone out the dungeon-like home.

"It is...I did murder thousands AND not in a pleasant way either..."I murdered.

"Idiot...no...friend I.."he quietly spoke but was suddenly cut off.

"Friend?You really don't understand...I don't deserve that...just like I don't deserve these guys trust...for what I did..."I cried,with my mouth swiftly being covered by Ban's (2) large,many hand. Suprised, I froze.Gowther and Ban 1 looked as shocked as I did...Why was he being so nice to me?Why was he acting like this?

"I don't care ,idiot, you were being controlled...AND afterwards you helped me through the hard times...you kept coming and helping me out even if it meant risking your life.At that time the Demon King could've easily murdered you just like when he killed every single one of your loved ones before your eyes...you did nothing wrong...it couldn't be helped.You are the kindest and sweetest person I ever met so stop blaming yourself..." he exclaimed,still holding me.The silence became even more awakwrard than before and I couldn't say anything to holt it.We just continued walking while everyone (probably) contemplated on how to react to Ban 2's and my sudden outburst.When we got to the place , I quickly opened the portal-ready to start swimming to the land area.In order for humour porpoises I didn't tell Ban 2 about the lake thing...When we got throug the portal, Ban didn't realise that there could be water underneath him so he began sinking.Once he realised,he swam to the surface and began casually swimming.I chuckled...his face turned from awkwardness to realiseation to utter dread.To inform the others of our dire situation, I told them that we had to return to the tavern.

"I'm sorry to tell you guys this...but we need to go see Merlin...she'd be the only person the know where the Demon King is...plus she can teleport us there."I notified them.

"From my her reaction to us leaving with you,I can inform you that she may dislike you and may not want to help us."Gowther blankly stated.

"Hello uhh I'm here guys...What is going on?What is the mission?"Ban 2 asked.

"You aren't very intelligent ,are you?Well Pipsqueak says that the Demon King from this realm is about to run rampage...everyone thought he was dead...but he was just entrapped.. .apparently"Ban apprised.

"Ban...uhh Ban 1...you realise that your insulting yourself ,right...you know what I don't care... I should just be thankful for everything so far...let's go." I told Ban 1.

So we set off back to see Merlin...who really does hate me....