epilogue

michaels p.o.v

*3 years later*

light breaks through the curtains causing me to wake up from my slumber. i groan in protest, not quite ready too be dragged away to work and leave my warm cozy bed.

i look down to see rose, her arms wrapped around my bare torso and legs tangled with mine. her faded hair messily falling out from its pony tail and cascading down her pale naked back, and her perfect plump lips slightly parted.

i gently run my fingers down her back, memories from last night coming to my mind as my fingers swipe across the light red marks i left from our wild session. god only knows what damage she left on mine however.

a devilish smirk makes its way onto my face as i lower my head into the crook of her neck, placing soft open mouth kisses across her jawline.

a low moan leaves her mouth, muffled by her lips on my chest. i lightly chuckle as the action, but don't make no move too stop as i make my way down her arms.

'michaaeel' she drags, her morning voice rasy and sexy as ever.

'roseeee' i mock, not yet looking into her eyes.

'we have to go to work' she states sternly.

before i even have time to protest, she rolls out of bed and grabs my discarded shirt from yesterday up from the floor. fuck. even after these few years, i still can't get over how hot she looks when wearing my clothes. i bite my lip as i stare at how it comes just below her ass, too stop myself from saying all the things running through my mind.

'just five more minutes' i grab her hand and pull her back, causing her too fall face first onto the mattress besides me. i throw myself onto of her and snuggle into her hair. 'thank you babe'

'well its not like i really had a choice is it.' she tries too make her self angry but chuckles at the end. i turn and give her toothless grin which she only returns with an eye roll and a blush on the cheeks.

we stay like this for a moment before i look up to see rose already looking at me. i stare into her eyes and i realize how happy i am and it's all thanks to the girl i can happily call my girlfriend.

i take a piece of her hair between my fingers as i stroke her cheek.

'thank you'

she ruffles her eyebrows together obviously taken aback by my words.

'what for?'

i just look at her for a while longer before i speak.

'thank you for coming into my life, thank you for replying to my letter and not thinking i was some fucking creep. thank you for listening to what i had too say, if it wasn't for you rose, i don't know where i'd be. hell, i don't even know if i'd be alive. but that all changed, all the voices stopped, and i was happy. life was worth something, life was worth living for because i had you. i know it was hard for you too princess, but god, i'm so fucking proud of you. you deserve too be happy and i hope i can make you happy, i hope you're happy with me. i love you so much rose and i can't ever thank you enough for what you've done for me.'

a tear falls from her eye and i wipe it away with my thumb and begin too panic thinking i've said something wrong.

i'm about to say something again but i'm caught off guard by her lips being placed on mine in a quick passionate kiss.

'i love you so fucking much michael, you don't understand. thank you for sending me that letter, before that i thought i was invisible and might as well have been dead. i was so sad, so lonely, so lost. but you, you michael gordon clifford showed me the way, you made me happy again and you made me feel alive. i don't ever want too lose you.'

i grab her by the face and slam my lips to hers, the kiss desperate yet passionate.

'marry me' i breathe.

she gasps and leans backwards, looking at me in shock.

'w...w..what?' she stutters.

'marry me rose, i love you so much and i want you to be my wife and me your husband, i want too have children with you. two, three? hell i'll have as many as you want baby. and, and we can get a dog! and a house with a huge garden for the kids too play in while-'

'yes.'

now i'm the one taken aback, my mouth hung open.

'w...you...what?'

she giggles and literally pounces on me, kissing all over my face.

'yes yes yes, oh my god yes!'

i smile so hard and roll us over so i'm straddling her, uncontrollable laughter' leaving both of our mouths.

'oh my god, i love you so fucking much, oh my god we're getting married rose!' i explain, my excitement clear.

'this is really happening isn't it michael?' she cries but her smile so wide as she holds onto my face.

'yes rose, yes it is'

in that moment we just look at each other and smile before wrapping our arms around each other, all too be heard is our occasionally laughter and happy sobs. we just sit here tangled with each other and i realize, how uncontrollably in love i am with this girl. my girlfriend, fiance, wife to be. and too think, none of this would have happened if it wasn't for that book club.