pretty brown eyes

michaels p.o.v

i sit here, not even focusing on the film playing on the television in front of me as i stare at the beautiful girl lying gently on my chest, quiet snores leaving her precious mouth. she feel asleep, what? 20 minutes into the film? but i don't care. she looks so peaceful and delicate when she's in such a sleepy state, i simply didn't have the heart too wake her.

it's been two months since that day on the park and i can honestly say, i couldn't be more happy if i tried. things between me and rose have been amazing, from all the dates we've been on, to the days it was too warm to actually do anything productive, so we have a waterfight in the garden which turned into both us standing there in soaking wet clothes and to days like this. where we can just be with eachothers company and be happy doing nothing at all.

i smile looking back at all the memories we've shared together all ready. i've also learned a few new things about rose, like how she only likes cheese on her pizza and how she hates coffee with a passion. according too her 'it taste likes shit' but yet she can easily drink pure black tea, we spent at least the whole week arguing about how my love for coffee is disgusting just as much as her balck tea addiction.

a loud bang comes from the film causing rose to mumble something i couldn't understand, until her limbs slowly start to stretch out and she wraps her petit arms around my torso.

she lifts her face up to be greeted by my own, a small smile sketched on her lips.

'sleeping beauty has awoken i see' i tease. causing her to jokingly scowl in my direction.

'it's not my fault you pick really fucking boring films to watch gordon' even after all this time, she stuck to her word. she's called me by this since the letters and now she does on a daily basis and she is the only want to do so. well if I'm being honest, if anyone else called me it i wouldn't be happy because that's roses name for me and only hers.

i stick my tongue out at her only to revive an eye roll and a turn of the head from rose, giggling she mumbles,

'you're so immature'

'you love it' i snort, reach over and licking the side of her face.

she quickly snapped her head back with a look of disgusted etched on her face, only causing my to let out a loud chuckle as she wiped her face with the sleeve of her sweater.

once i regain myself i look back over to her with a pout on her lips. i put my thumb on her lips and sending her a pout back in return.

'aww rosey don't pout'

'i'll pout if i want too pout! you made me sad' she jokingly argues causing us both to release a breathless laugh.

i quickly lean in and leave a short kiss on her pouted lips before she could even realised. this caused her to pout even more too which i smirked at.

'i don't know why you think this is funny, now look' she tried to give the puppy dog eyes which she knows always works on me.

'oh no you don't rose, don't use them pretty brown eyes on me' she didn't listen as usual and just came closer towards my face with the same puppy god eyes looking into my jade ones.

'rose..' i warned because right not she was basically straddling me, her arms wrapped around my neck and her hips placed on my own causing them to dig into my own every time she moves. she was so oblivious to the whole situation as she leaned in even more until our noses were touching.

'that's it' i gripped her hands above my head with one hand and her hips with the other as i quickly switched us around. her now trapped beneath me as i lay on top of her, one leg in between her parted ones as i keep her hands above her head so she can't move, our faces touching.

'what did i tell you about those pretty brown eyes of yours rose..' i lower my voice, speaking in a husky tone. she cocks an eyebrow before smirking,

'well if you didn't lick my face then I wouldn't of had to pull that card-'

i cut her off by hungrily placing my lips over hers, she repeats my actions just as quick as our kiss is desperate and seeking each others touch.

i slowly release her hands from my grasp as i place my own of the back of her neck deepening the kiss, as my other hand slightly lifted her top causing the skin on her hip to be exposed, allowing my to draw small circles there.

her now free hands fly to my white hair and runs through it, tugging at the ends causing me to release a deep groan. naturally my hips dig into her own and my hand on her hip press deeper, causing her to release a gasp and repeat my actions, her hips now lifted of the couch and pressed tightly to my own. my hand grips her ass roughly making her gasp again.

giving me the perfect opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth and taking dominance. a few moments pass of rough kissing until we both pull away for air. while doing so rose pulls down on my bottom lip making me release a silent groan.

we look into eachothers eyes before she nods, almost as we having a conversation with our eyes. i knew what she meant as my eyes pop out of my head, looking at her in disbelief. she bites her lip before looking down and nodding again, jesus she looks so fucking hot when she does that. that was enough for me.

i suddenly rip her up from the couch causing her to wrap her legs around my waist while i hold her up by her ass, making sure she doesn't fall before i start to walk backwards.

'damn those pretty brown eyes of yours rose' i groan before i slam the door shut