"Eric it hurts" Madi whimpered as she tried pushing him off.

"I'm going to go slow. Do not get in my way again" said Eric letting her know he was serious.

Madi tried her best to calm down as he had his way with her.

Eric had taken lots of girls virginity, so he knew just how to ease it into her.

He was surprisingly very gentle and took his time, adding an extra inch with every stroke.

Madison felt herself start to bleed as he continued to penetrate her. She felt so stuck and helpless.

As he continued, she noticed it started to hurt less. She was even starting to like it a little.

Surprised at herself, Madi could no longer hold back her sounds.

"Ooh shit" she moaned. She had never even heard herself make this type of noise.

"Yea you like Daddy dick huh?" Eric asked her.

"Yea bitch mommy and daddy don't want you. I'm Daddy now. Call me Daddy bitch!" he added as he stroked her.

"Ok daddy" said Madison no longer turned on.

After a few more pumps, Eric released his kids into Madison's vagina and headed for the door.

"Go clean yourself up" said Eric throwing a towel in her direction. Madison covered her face with the towel and weeped.

The one thing she had always cared about so much had just been taken away from her.

           *********************************

Eric was awakened from a series of texts incoming from an unknown number.

Might want to go check on your club-3:07am

Picked the wrong mfs to play with-3:07am

Checkers not chess pussy-3:08am

Eric looked at his phone in rage as he read the texts.

"Niggas about to die" Eric said to himself. He grabbed his keys and his gun before speeding off down the highway.

When he pulled up to his club, Eric noticed it was completely shot up- it would take months to fix.

" FUCK!" he yelled as he went to go watch the cameras. He had too much beef to be able to guess who did it.

After 30 minutes of fast forwarding, rewinding and zooming in he was able to get a clear shot of the shooters.

"You niggas want war? Bet" Eric said as he stared at the gunmen on his screen.

As he headed to his truck, he decided it was probably a good time to check on his overnight workers.
He couldn't afford for 2 businesses to be destroyed.

As he made his way through security, Eric could hear his workers on the game playing 2k- he instantly felt relieved.

For it to be a trap spot, Eric had it pretty decked out. Food, drinks, and 2 game systems but don't let that fool you Eric meant business.

"I know we better have shit bagged up in advance around this bitch" said Eric causing the 3 workers to jump to their feet.

"Yup got it all ready to go over there boss" said his new worker James. He had pissed Eric off that day in the mall but he hit him up for a job and Madi was his now anyway.

Eric made his way back to the counting room to see his brother Chris. He was the only person he trusted with his money.

"Famooo" Chris greeted his brother as he walked in.

"Wassup Slime" replied Eric.

"Man you aint gone believe what mfs done did to the club." Eric said. He and his brother were partners in most of his businesses.

"Fuck you mean? What happened?" Chris asked. He didn't play about his money.

"Mike done sent his lil niggas to go shoot it up, look like at least 300k in damages" Eric told his brother.

"Man fuck that, hold on" said Chris as he made a call.

An hour later, Mike and 3 others were delivered to the trap.

They were all tied up and looked like someone had already started on killing them.

"Nigga how you get them that fast?" Eric asked his big brother, he was always ahead of something.

"You know how Charles and his niggas is. None of these niggas door locks was hard to pick" replied Chris with a smirk.

"Charles already took all the money yall cost us back but what yall niggas got to say before yall brains on this floor?" said Chris directing his attention to the 4 half dead men on the floor.

"Man fuck yall! This aint over!" yelled Mike as the three gunmen begged for their lives.

"Wrong answer" said Chris as Eric emptied the clip in the mens bodies.

"Come clean these niggas up!" Eric shouted to his overnight workers.

"Damn now we gotta buy a whole new club" sighed Chris as the workers proceeded to get up the blood.

Yea that's my brother Eric thought as he laughed to himself.