The Sin of Sloth (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"THAT GIANT PIG AND THE WOMAN FROM THE GIANTS' CLAN!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" a male voice shouted, causing the people from inside to get up and look through the window. "WE ARE HOLY KNIGHTS OF THE KINGDOM!!! YOU MUST ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS!" another male voice shouted. 'Oh god.' I groaned as I rubbed my stomach. "From the reports, we know that Diane of the Seven Deadly Sins is from the giants' clan. We also have witness reports of a pig carrying a house on it's back." one of the holy knights said before squinting his eyes. "You look very suspicious." he added.

"Oh speak of the devil, we've run into a security check already." captain said with a sigh. "Holy knights my ass." ban snorted as we all looked through the window. "They look like they're apprentices. I'll finish them off without breaking a sweat." ban said before captain put a hand in front of him and started walking to the front door. "Someone's coming out!" one of the holy knights said. I got up. "Hey there security guys!" captain greeted the two as he stood in their sight. "I'm the owner of the traveling bar, "Boar Hat!" What can I do for you?" he asked while waving with a smile and a "Sir Meliodas!" coming out like a quiet shout from elizabeth.

"Traveling bar...? A child owner...?" one of the knights questioned confused. The rest of us exited the boar hat. "Then what are you doing with this woman from the giants' clan?" the other knight questioned. "She's my bar's attractive waitress!" captain said without missing a beat. "This one is too." cap'n said while wrapping a arm around elizabeth's back and pulling her close, getting a surprised squeal from her. "What a unbelievable lie." ban sighed. "Be ready for trouble then." I whispered to ban as I noticed the two holy knights gave the captain looks.

"This is a new trend!" one of the knights shouted in awe. "I'm the longest tenured employee here." hawk muttered. "Attractive waitress..." Diane repeated to herself. "Awesome! She's cute!!" one of the knights exclaimed. Captain was chuckling. "But I like the other one too!!" the other exclaimed. 'Are you fucking kidding me?!' I screamed in my head at the amount of stupidity I was seeing. "...Seriously?" ban said, just as surprised as me. "We don't open the bar while traveling, but if you want a drink, we'll give you a discount." captain said while waving at the knights. "And if you find us stopped somewhere, you can stop by anytime!" captain added. "What a good bar." one of the knights said while nodding.

"Alright, you can move along!" the other said while motioning for us to continue on our way. "Good thing they were idiots." hawk whispered to captain, who was waving bye to the knights. "We were saved by their stupidity." captain whispered back. Suddenly, captain was picked up by diane and brought to her cheek. "Me, an attractive waitress... I'm... I'm... Super happy!" diane squealed happily as she rubbed captain against her cheek. "Thanks Captaaaaain!!!" diane said. I facepalmed. "Captain?" one of the knights repeated before it dawned on the two holy knights. "Wa-Wait a minute!! You're the child in the reports, Meliodas of the Seven Deadly Sins?!" one of the knights shouted. "Oh." Diane said, realizing her mistake.

"Aw man. We also have an idiot." hawk sighed as he looked at diane. "That's why I said we should finish them off." ban said. I was about to say something when I heard something coming from woods on our left side. I looked and saw that I wasn't the only one who heard it as ban was doing the same thing. We were then trapped in what looked like a whirlwind, causing all of us to be on our guard. "Ugh. What is it?!" one of the knights growled, both of the knights having their weapons out.

"I-It's so fast that we can't see it!" one of the knights said, looking around for their attacker. "Diane, put me down!" captain ordered diane. "Ye-yeah." diane responded before doing so. "Who are you?!" one of the knights demanded. "We won't show mercy to those who oppose the kingdom's Holy knights!" the other growled. One of the knights were sent flying by their attacker, the other knight looking in horror. "Andre!" the knight said as he looked around for his attacker. "Sh-Shit!" the knight cursed. "I'll kill you!" the knight growled. I approached and stood next to both the captain and elizabeth. The knight turned at the sound of something rushing at him before being silenced.