10. the christmas spirit

Začít od začátku

"the most wonderful day of the year,"

Spencer smiled at Quinn, "a jack-in-the-box waits for children to shout.." Quinn smiled at her boyfriend, when he held a Christmas present in his hands, "wake up!"

Quinn throws up a Christmas present, "don't you know that it's time to come out?" Finn furrowed his eyebrows, looking at the present, "when Christmas Day is here,"

"the most wonderful day of the year," Brittany held out her hand for Spencer, "toys galore, scattered on the floor,"

Spencer and Brittany danced around the choir room, "there's no room for more," Spencer spins around Brittany, "and it's all because of Santa Claus,"

"a scooter for Jimmy," Sam looked up at Samaria, "a dolly for Sue," Spencer smiled at Sean, "the kind that will even say.."

"how do you do?" Brittany and Micaela furrowed their eyebrows, throwing their hands up, "when Christmas Day is here,"

"the most wonderful day of the year," Brittany runs towards Artie, putting a present onto his lap, "how would you like to be a spotted elephant?"

"or a choo-choo with square wheels on tour caboose?" Quinn looked at her boyfriend, "or a water pistol that shoots.. jelly?"

"we're all misfits!"

Spencer looked at Santana, "if we're on the island of unwanted toys, we'll miss all the fun with the boys and the boys," the new directions go around the Christmas tree, "when Christmas Day is here,"

Brittany stood beside Artie with Santana on the other side of Artie, "the most wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day of the year!"

the music stops when the new directions start putting decorations back onto the tree, "hey, guys," Mr Schuester comes into the choir room, "what's this?"

"oh," Spencer turns to Mr Schuester to see him holding a small Christmas tree in his hands, "we're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr Schue,"

Finn smiled at Spencer, "Christmas is totally our favourite holiday," Spencer nods his head, "and check out this awesome tree! we found it on the side of the road,"

"it must of fell off some guy's car," Mr Schuester looked at them, "and the ornaments?" Santana put her hands into her cheerios jacket, "the guy who lives next door, finally killed off his elderly mother,"

Spencer frowns, "and when they carted him off, they left the house, like, wide open, so.." Santana shrugs her shoulders, "i think she was a holiday hoarder,"

"uh.. and the presents?" Puck looked at Mr Schuester, "i lifted some of them from a display at the mall, but don't worry," Spencer looked at Mr Schuester, "they're empty,"

"and some of them, Spencer, Sean bought from their jobs at Pops," Spencer and Sean smiled at each other, "guys, look, i appreciate the effort,"

Spencer frowned, "but this isn't what Christmas is supposed to be like," Mercedes looked at the tree, "for us, it is.. this tree is like a mascot for glee club,"