Within an instant, he earned the spotlight as every single pair of eyes in the perimeter zeroed on him. Geno shrunk under the immense attention he received and clutched at Death's arm for comfort.

"Geno, I want you to meet Mr. Gilbert," Death introduced and gestured as hand to the old man wearing a formal suit. "he's the head butler." the chief cop skeleton added.

Mr. Gilbert gave a slight bow upon being referred to.

"Mr. Gilbert, this is Geno. He's my future wife." Death smirked teasingly at the smaller skeleton, whose face flushed a deep shade of blue and gave Death a playful punch in the arm before hiding his face on that same spot where he hit him.

Death merely chuckled in amusement seeing how embarrassed he made Geno.

Mr. Gilbert raised a brow at sight of the couple. Death had already told him about this person... well, mindlessly rambled actually. The way Death would blissfully talk about this even smaller skeleton was a dead giveaway that his young master has finally found what true love felt like.

Mr. Gilbert was glad and from then on, he had been wanting to meet the boy. His young master wouldn't be lonely anymore and would stop bringing in gold digging hoes.

"Hello, young master Geno." Mr. Gilbert greeted with a friendly smile as he bends down a bit so he wouldn't be towering over the boy.

Geno's already fading blush intensifies once again at hearing the unnecessary title and timidly gave a small wave while tucking his face in his red scarf. "H-hi," he greeted back shyly. He wanted to protest about the title he addressed him but his words were caught in his throat.

Mr. Gilbert was delighted despite the small, adorably childish response he received. "It is a pleasure to meet you, young master Geno." Mr. Gilbert said and held out a hand for a handshake, in which Geno took and replied, "it's very nice to meet you too, Mr. Gilbert."

After the introductions, Mr. Gilbert led the way inside the mansion. The maids and butlers following behind them in two neat lines. The head butler gave the newcomer a tour inside the luxurious home.

But with Geno's unusually low level of reserved energy, he grew tired not even halfway through the tour. It was an enormous home, after all.

And Death, of course, noticed that he's lagging behind and announced to cease the tour for the smaller skeleton's sake.

"Is something the matter?" Mr. Gilbert inquired in concern upon noticing smaller skeleton's slight perspiration and heavy breathing with one hand placed over his chest where his heart would be. Or in skeleton monster's case, where his soul would be.

Death kept an arm around Geno's shoulders to support him and to prevent him from collapsing. "He's tired. He wasn't supposed to be walking around much. He just got out of the hospital today." He informed the head butler, whom eyes widened at the revelation and quickly did a bow.

"My deepest apologies! If I had known of your fragile health, I should have never bothered with the tour and instead, brought you to your room." Mr. Gilbert said.

"It's alright, Gilbert. You didn't know." Death said. Partially blaming himself for forgetting that small detail.

"It's fine, Mr. Gilbert. I'm okay." Geno assured the old human, but his words nearly have no effect when he's in such a miserable state as that.

"Nonsense!" Mr. Gilbert claps his hands twice, signaling one of the butlers behind the skeleton couple, who nodded in understanding of the situation and lifted Geno in his arms.

Geno erupted into a fit of stuttering protest as his face grew significantly blue. "put me down!" he unintentionally yelled in frustrated embarrassment.