Monthly Poll

Here are the results for the January 2019 Magazine Poll!

1. Between Leo, Nico, Hazel, and Annabeth, about 40% of you think that you would rather spend a day with Annabeth.

2. 60% of you think that Piper is the weakest of the Seven.

3. Between Hecate, Nike, Hypnos, Persephone, and Thanatos, the majority vote was a tie between Hecate and Persephone for your favorite minor god.

4. Out of Frazel, Gruniper, Caleo, and Jiper, the majority of you agree that Caleo is your OTP next to Percabeth!

5. Between Nico di Angelo, Leo Valdez, and Percy Jackson, nearly 70% of you would rather date Leo.

6. The majority of you have chosen the Stoll Brothers as your favorite minor characters.

7. And lastly, around 65% of you agree that The Last Olympian is your favorite book out of the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series!

February 2019 Poll:

1. Which is the better character?
A. Rachel
B. Thalia

2. Which good monster is your favorite?
A. Tyson
B. Blackjack
C. Mrs. O'Leary
D. Damasen

3. Which Titan is your favorite?
A. Krios
B. Koios
C. Oceanus
D. Kronos

4. If you were lost in the forest, which demigod would you most like to have with you?
A. Jason
B. Hazel
C. Annabeth
D. Percy

5. Which Olympian do you like best?

6. Which of these books do you prefer?
A. The Hidden Oracle
B. The Dark Prophecy
C. The Burning Maze

7. Which demigod (aside from Annabeth) is the smartest?
A. Thalia
B. Frank
C. Piper
D. Leo
E. Hazel

We hope you enjoyed the magazine! Have a wonderful, monster-free day, demigods!