CHAPTER 5 - UNWANTED BRIDE 2

As how I promise, we'll be having Emily's POV in this chapter, so here we go!

Enjoy!!

***

•Emily's POV•

Today is going to be the day I'm going to be married to Aaron, still not really sure where this would take me too, but I believe that it will lead to something beautiful or I hope so.

Aaron is nice, but I know we couldn't get anywhere with the contract we had signed. And I surely know that he didn't like me the way I hope he was. And me myself have already started to develope feelings for him. I don't know why but this doesn't feel right.

And I hate myself for that. I know I am falling for him and I just couldn't stop my feeling. I know sounds so cliché, right?

He told me that he's still not over his ex, Gemma. He even told me to not bother about it, but how could I? I was at a lost world now tbh. And I don't think I could even stand it if I saw he and his lover together. Well in that case he can not. Or he's breaking the contract that he signed.

***

"Emily, you can still back off from this marriage you know, I could help you for that, as how I told ya that Aaron is not as nice as how you think he is," Joseph my brother walked in and he kinda shocked me.

I turned around, "what do you mean, Joseph?" I asked him.

"Emily, you are my only sister, and I want all the best for you. I know mum and dad also want all the best for you too, and they think that Eduardo is a right man for you, but I don't want you to get hurt. I know that he's not in love with you, what you want from that kind of relationship?" Joseph asked me.

I sighed, "Joseph, you don't understand. I can not back off...." But Joseph cut me off again.

"No Emily, you can back off, mum and dad would still support you over this."

At those words that is spoken by Joseph, I can feel my tears is about to fall down to my cheek.

"No, Joseph, I can not back off, Aaron and I signed a contract for our marriage, and it will last for 5 years, I cannot back off from that," I told Joseph.

Then the look in Joseph eyes speak it all. I know he is dissapointed in me, but I cannot do much. The deal has been done.

"YOU KNOW WHAT EMILY? YOU ARE SCREWED! WHERE ARE MY LITTLE SISTER? WHY YOU MAKE SUCH DECISION WITHOUT DISCUSSING IT FIRST? IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CANNOT TALK TO MUM AND DAD, YOU CAN ALWAYS COME TO ME," Joseph screamed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Joseph, I like him a lot, ans I started to develop feelings for him after our engagement. I won't back off, this is going to work out," I said trying to make Joseph understand it.

Joseph sighed deeply, and look at me, "first this marriage is arranged by our parents, Amy, and second, he made you signed a contract for your marriage? This is insane, and you still hoping that this marriage is going to work out?" Joseph asked me.

I don't have any words to answer him, little do i know that what he's talking is true. A contract is a contract, I of course won't get far with this. But there is nothing wrong with being positive thinking, right?

Joseph went to hug me, "my litt Amy, I love you so much, I just don't want you to get hurt, always update me with your life, ok? Promise me, cause if that douche bag make even just a drop of tear down from your eyes, I'm gonna make it as a big deal, you are my little sister, and it is my job to keep you safe. I won't let any guy hurt you. That is my promise." Joseph said then went to hug me even tighter than before.

I cried even harder again, "thank you Joseph, I promise I will tell you everything, thank you thank you so much that you are here, thank you so much for understanding me this much. You are everythign that I can ask for in a brother, I love you so much Joseph,"

I can see Joseph also cried. We both hug for a quite sometimes, until our parents come in, "look what did you both do?" My mum asked. Clearly concern at what just happen.

"Nothing mum, just having a lil private time with my lil sister, which is soon to be a wife. Cannot believe my little amy growing up so fast, and it make me feel touch," Joseph said, and I couldn't thank him enough for  that. He is clearly saving me.

"Okay you both, you know mummy and daddy always love you both, and it still feels like yesterday you both still running around the house, and look what we got here, a handsome and succesful business man, and a great and elegant designer, daddy is so proud of you both," my dad said.

And I went to hug them both. And Joseph also joined us in our family hugs.

"Oh Amy, your make up-artist Sally Anderson is here, go get ready, and you Joseph go get ready too, we don't want to be late for the wedding ceremony, right?" My mum said, then go out with my dad.

"Go show them what you made of, your brother supports you," Joseph tell me then go out too.

I look at myself in the mirror, and "Emily this is it, you gotta make Aaron  look what you are made of."

***

Words count: 999

That's for Emily's POV. We'll have the wedding chapter next part omg, I cannot wait. haha

Thanks for reading
Don't forget forget to vote and leave comments!

Loves,

shintyatheresha