Chapter 40 - Riddle solving + introduction

"Master!" Leon shouted.

So this is the master they were talking about......thought Izuku.

"Chill, Leon. I know it had been a long time since we last met, but you really don't need to be that excited." The unknown teen ('Master') spoke, "Clover, help me to heal him."

'Master' then put down the unconscious white haired teen on the ground.

Whilst Clover was healing, he walked towards the group and looked at the phone.

"These messages......*sighs* they really match his style......He deserves to be The Librarian." 'Master' said as he then pointed at the messages Hyde sent, "Here, the first sentence means 'Requiem of the Dead' while the second means 'Men will die eventually', the third one......hm...... 'The place that something which should not be existed were made?'...... that's the only reasonable translate."

"Thanks!" Izuku said, but soon he shuddered.

How should he call this man? There's no reason for him to call him 'Master', but he also don't know his other names!

'Master' looked at him, grinning as he said, "Just call me Karma is alright, Hyde does trust you a lot so it's okay for me."

"I'll go with Karma then. I'm Eizetsu." Izuku replied, "Do you know what they're about?"

"Well, according to his past doings, the first two messages are most possibly the methods and the third one is the venue. But I'm not sure about what are the......"

Karma's voice was interrupted by a painful call.

"Kar-ma......" The white haired teen spoken, gaining his conscious.

"Wait a second." Karma smiled at Izuku, soon turned back to the teen.

"Jekyll, I told you to not work so hard didn't I, you are really like your brother who also never listens to others' advice."

"Sorry, I really am worried about him you know?" Jekyll replied to Karma as he pointed at Izuku, "May I know who is this cute miss cinnamon roll?"

C-Cute! Izuku internally screamed.

Karma also had the same thought as Izuku, but he added in his mind-He surely thinks that Eizetsu is a girl......

Shouto cold-sweated.

Bakugo's expression became murderous.

Ochako started giggling.

And Clover looked at Jekyll for a while, then he uncontrollably laughed hardcore.

"O-Oh God, d-did you seriou-riously think th-that he is a girl!!!" Clover pointed at Izuku.

"What? She is a girl right? Isn't that ob-vio-us?" Jekyll dramatically shouted, which made the others laugh much harder.

"Stop it, Jekyll. I know you are just kidding." Karma said plainly, but his mouth behind his hand curved up slightly.

"Kay, Kay, alright!"Jekyll jumped on Dia, turning his fist on the right of Dia's head, "By the way~Teika, how could you left him behind ~ you know what I would do, right~"

Jekyll gave a murderous smile and created a knife putting on Dia's neck. That made Izuku felt familiar with the action.

"Alright, I'll recieve those punishments later, but let's find him first." Dia sighed.

"If you don't mind, let me introduce ourselves." Karma announced, "The one with IV on the forehead is Leon Salvore, next to him is Teika, A. K. A. Dia."

"Then, as you all just know, this is Clover. Next to him is Jekyll, also Hyde's younger brother. Unfortunately they have similar personalities......"

"Hey! What do you mean by 'unfortunately'!" Jekyll put his hands on his hips, "Isn't that a good thing?"

Izuku finally realized where did the familiarity come from. No wonder Jekyll made him felt familiar, that was always the action that Kazuya would use on traitors.

"Well then," Karma put his hand on Jekyll, "since we read the message, you won't need to find that student and we will not interfere the operation of U. A."

"However, this group of students" he pointed at class 1-A, "may have to follow us. It would be better if another class similar to them accompanied us to there."

Naomasa looked at All Might who was thinking about whether or not to trust this man, he knows that All Might was trying to balance the possible advantages and disadvantages if he trusted him. Therefore Naomasa spoke, "Don't worry, he is telling the truth."

But the detective was soon feeling worried about the situation, if Karma, Clover, Leon and Dia were telling the truth, the problem would be much dangerous than anyone had thought.

"Speaking of that, long time no see, Hisashi." Karma smiled, as he grabbed All for One's hand.

"True, Karma. How long had it been? You still look the same for a thousand years." All for one smiled.

"Wait, so you know each other?" Izuku and All Might suddenly asked at the same time, they never thought that the two will know each other beforehand.

"Of course we know each other! Karma is Kazuya's true master and we were both promised by him about some conditions." All for One chuckled, "Moreover, Kazuya was the prototype experimental subject of making the Nomus, how would I dare to use him if Karma didn't permitted it? You should know his strength as well as me. Anyway that surely benefit the project a lot, resulting we would not need living humans to make those creatures."

"May I ask is 'Kazuya' 'Hydra'?" (All Might) "What? Kazuya is......" (Izuku)

"Yes. And Eizetsu, let us talk on the way." All for One interrupted, "Then, Mr. Nezu and All Might, will you choose to follow? Or......"

"We'll do it."

"Wait, Nezu but!?" All Might shouted.

"Naomasa said that they are telling the truth. There's no reason for you to not trust your friend right? Also, as I mean doing it, not all of us need to go, only me, you, Aizawa and Kan with class 1-A and B need to go." Nezu simply replied.

"So that means a yes, right?" Jekyll said, "Then we'll need to find out where the heck is Hyde in. I can find him once I'm 1 km near him, but we still need to find the approximate area."

"True," Shinsou added, "but as you said the meaning of the venue sentence, I felt a bit like I've heard that kind of thing just now......"

"Do you mean......the Nomus?" Shouto asked.

"Yes! The man......"

"It's All for One."

"Okay, All for One just said that the Nomus were in a project right? So if they were created by men, then that means that they shouldn't be existed at the first place!"

"Ah! Then if that's the case......" Izuku projected an image of the whole Japan and circled three spots. Which were Hokkaido, Hosu and Okinawa.

"The nomus are produced in these three places. The ruin in Hokkaido is the largest, Hosu's is the most hidden and Okinawa's has the most completed Nomus."

"Ok, then let's go." All for One stated, "Kurogiri."

"Yes my master."